Not many miles on my F3-S SS yet but having problem with driver pegs. After riding about half an hour, my quads start to bother me. They seem to have a constant slight strain on them. I get temporary relief by repositioning my feet. I removed the rubber pads from the pegs to have a flat surface surface for my feet. Some minor improvement. I am using position 5 for my foot pegs. I haven't tried moving the pegs back without a 4 rod but sat a small stool at about that position but didn't seem comfortable. Moving to 4 and just sitting without being able to ride probably wouldn't show me much.

Riding with Harley floorboards and Suzuki copy for over 12 years is completely comfortable.

I am consider purchasing a set of F3 Series Line-X Aluminum Riders Floorboards
IMG_7004__30960.1572821425.jpg
Flat but slopped. Full flat foot support might solve problem. Pricey but not as high as below.

I have also looked at the Ultimate F3 Spyder Floorboard
1007_900x.jpg
I like the low height of the flat part but not the length and pricey.

The OEM look to have the same slope as the F3 Series Line-X Aluminum Riders Floorboards but more expensive. I may go out to dealer to test drive a F3 with OEM floorboards. I haven't found any used of any of the three on eBay.

Recommendations requested and will be appreciated.