So, I don't think the 2018+ F3T/LTD topic has been done quite to death yet...

Does anyone know or have a contact or contact suggestion at BRP so we can find out the crossover point of the internal stereo amp for the front speakers?

Thus far I think we have determined that the Front speaker output are crossed over internally within the factory amp. I know several people have tried using coax speakers without a lot of luck as far as getting the "full" range of sound. I am 100% positive that the internal amp has a crossover that limits the woofer and tweeter outputs. If we had bi-ampable coax's available the obvious solution is to run the woofer output to the woofer and the tweeter output to the tweeter, however, that type of setup would have it's own external crossover just like a component set of speakers... so, if the internal amp doesn't have a "compatible" crossover point with an aftermarket tweeter we risk blowing those out...

So, ideally, if we can find out the internal crossover point of the factory amp, we can find a compatible set of components of bi-ampable coax's...

Or the more painful route would be to still utilize an external crossover and the only real risk is missing part of the audio spectrum...

So, if anyone has a way to find out or a contact at BRP that could assist, I would be happy to reach out...

I am thinking about trying a Kicker 4 channel powersports amp to run a set of components in front pending the crossover point... the amp does have an internal one as a back up... it would be an expensive experiment with the amp, speakers, wiring, etc if it doesn't work... but even after the software update my wife still isn't happy with her stereo on the highway and we keep the Sena's as open comms for communication so audio in the helmet is a no go.