Well, yesterday, January 25th was the one-year anniversary that I took delivery of my 2019 F3 Limited. I've been a member of this forum since August of 2018 so I'm fairly familiar with the troubles that some have reported. Early on I was extremely worried about the reliability of the Spyder but those fears have passed. I've had such a good experience with mine during the first year that it makes me wonder if I'm the only one whose had such a satisfying experience.

Tires: After 6500 miles, my OEM Kenda's still look new - literally! I can't see any detectable wear on either of the fronts or the rear. Admittedly, I had a laser alignment early on so maybe that helped, but I've never to this day experienced an imbalance or out-of-round feeling that some have reported. Dressed with all of my gear I weigh in at about 220 lbs and I always, 100% of the time, ride solo. I keep 19 psi cold pressure in the fronts and 30 psi cold in the rear, checked weekly. I know some may not agree with these pressures but they work for me. Granted, I have nothing to compare to but so far I'm completely satisfied with the OEM Kenda tires.

Vibrations: Even though I never felt any abnormal vibrations (at any speed or RPM), I purchased the belt dampener setup from Lamont after a few months of ownership. After installation, I couldn't feel any difference, at any speed or RPM, with or without the dampener. My Spyder seems to be smooth throughout the RPM range in any gear. Belt tension, as checked on the ground with a Cricket is around 165 and belt alignment is right on. Long story short, I removed the belt dampener and sold it. Spyder is still smooth and one less thing for me to worry about.

Mirror shake: Took Shawn Smoak's advice and added rubber O-rings to the front mirror mounting pins. Mirror shake gone. Cost; less than a dollar.

BRP Connect: No issues. I purchased Sygic maps to use for navigation with BRP connect and it's great! Nav audio directions play through all six speakers and auto-volume is lower at idle and higher at speed - works great! Plenty loud even at 70mph with a full coverage helmet. Sold my Garmin 660LM and use Sygic / BRP Connect whenever I need to use navigation. I don't ride with others and I don't use a helmet headset so I can't comment of other features of BRP Connect.

I've added very few accessories. BRP drivers back rest, 7Jurock 20" windscreen, Lamonster brake rod and brake pedal and LED headlights and fog lights. Oh, and a frame mounted bottle holder. That's it.

I sold a 2015 Gold Wing (which I put 49K miles on) to buy my Spyder. Would I buy another Spyder - In a Heart Beat!

Maybe I'm just not as picky as some but I for one am a satisfied customer !