Took it in to the dealer or actually trailered it to them. Bike showed a limp home code so my wife limped ten miles home. When the dealer ran the code it showed 1 1/2 qt low on oil. Told them that it had a grinding noise until you took pressure off the clutch. They recommend an oil change ( it was due) and said they would double check everything out. During the oil change the magnetic plug had excessive metal shavings on it and a small piece of aluminum in the oil. Unfortunately the service manager was off that day and they put it back together and with the oil change! When the service manager showed up the next day he called us and said he needed to talk personally. Bike only has just under 20K miles and was four months out of warranty! They offered to tear down the engine and check out the damage for $1500 to see what was wrong. Recent health issues have have made this impossible as we can’t afford it on a whim. My question is there anyone out there looking for a clean garage kept project bike and if so what should we ask for it? My email is wbkerwin@gmail.com. Thanks guys I always loved reading your forum and seeing the answers.