Threaded View

Spyder Garage

Default Do People Think Our Spyders Are Scooters Or Something?!?!

Sorry Team... Just here to vent! Lol

1. Do you have people thinking or wondering are you riding a trike moped/scooter or something!?!

Answer: I do! I had 2 people this week ask me "Man, what is that thing?" or "Is that a scooter or motorcycle?" I mean, is people still clueless to what Spyders are nowadays??

2. How many people have asked you "How fast does that thing go??" My curiosity is do we all look slow on the road or something!?!? Does it look like we're going in slow motion?? I'm guilty to say that sometimes, I hit the throttle and go into "hooligan mode" just to show the ones whose looking that we have speed too! Lol

3. We attract a lot of attention on the roads, but kids wave the most I've ever seen! I don't know what goes through their little minds, but I wonder does it look like we're riding Power Wheels or Reverse Big Wheels to them!??

I pulled up at the gas station yesterday and a Harley rider walked passed me and asked "Are you riding a street snowmobile?"
    Like he didn't know what the heck it was. My first mind reaction was that I wanted to Ric Flair chop him in the throat, but I kindly said "I noticed your Harley over there too... Is it leaking??" and walked off!! I'm sure that I pissed him off! LOL
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 10-26-2019 at 06:24 AM. Reason: Fixed title display...