Threaded View

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Default RLS Exhausts and Bypass

I've moved on to different motorcycling thrills! I have three RLS pieces:

1. SOLD. Ceramic coated Bypass CAT delete. $225. This thing is AWESOME! The fit was perfect on my RT and sounded amazing. I also used the standard CAT delete with a baffle, and this definitely sounded better, even with the stock exhaust. Sorry, no picture of it right now. You can see the it on their website HERE> It is used and dirty, but totally functional.

2. Ceramic coated Twin Kaos Exhaust. $235 I only used this for a couple of hours, so it is relatively new. It was a bit loud for me because I do a LOT of photography at night. This wasn't so bueno at 2 am. If you don't use a CAT delete, it has a great sound, just a bit loud. You can see it on their website HERE>

3. Ceramic coated Torpedo. $235. Like the Twin Kaos, I only used this lightly. I probably only used this about an hour. Again, just a bit loud for my tastes.

IF you buy the bypass and ONE of the exhausts (plus shipping,) I'll throw in the other exhaust. You can pick which you want, or switch them out from time to time. GREAT deal!!

Email me at Todd@GodBlessTX.com if you're interested.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    2015 RT Limited , black