So I'm looking for any suggestions on how to "electrify" my so that if anyone messes with it while I'm in the store or work the system will shock the pee out of them. Maybe a Taser type of system while it's parked.

I went on my first long ride today with a group and we stopped at a festival. There were 8 bikes so we parked across the street of the event and I backed in and put my parking brake on (2 clicks). We were on a small hill and after we parked we stood around and talked and stretched for about 10 minutes then we walked up the hill to the event.

After we get up the hill a lady on a cell phone said my bike was rolling and her son was down there holding it. The kid told me he didn't want it hitting "a piece of car" so he held it until help came Luckily another member from my group had gone back down the hill and had re-set the brake and turned the handles so by the time I got back down there everything was fine. (I guess that's another good thing about being a Spyder owner....people notice you!

Now I know good and well I set my brake and it had 10 minutes or so to roll while we were there so do you think it was the brake or someone messing with it? I've never had an issue with the brake before but I have had to "educate" people about messing with my without my permission. Most people do ask if they can sit on it...especially other bikers, but there are some out that that just climb on or try to climb on. Anyone else had/have this problem?

So I think until the Spyders become more "main stream" and people aren't so curious about it we should have some sort of "aversion therapy" for those inconsiderate clods out there that don't respect other people's property.

Thanks for letting me vent. I LOVE my !!!