I installed the lighted flag about 2 years ago and noticed that it did not light as brightly as others I have seen. At SpyderQuest I visited the TricLed tent and asked Cindy if this may be due to bad wiring and if so how could I correct it. Cindy said no, it was most likely due to its age. Cindy then gave me a new flag to replace the one I had installed!! Moreover, based on Cindy's recommendation, I purchased the installation bracket for the new flag.

Since I was only seeking information, I was definitely taken aback by this generous offer and thanked her profusely. What great customer service.

After visiting the other vendor tents, and viewing other Spyders my sweetheart suggested that our baby needed more lights so we returned to TricLed and they installed additional 3rd and 4th running/brake lights, left and right turn vertical signals on the saddle bags, lighted ring, magic mirror mounts, and the wide angle mirrors. They did a great job installing all and even installed the new at no cost.