Threaded View

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default The Fat White Chick is for sale!

SOLD

I have decided it’s time to sell my 2014 RT Limited. Some chronic health issues means she is not getting ridden as much as she would like. She has about 9400 miles on her, I can confirm that number when I reinstall the new battery I just got.

Here’s the rub - she pulls to the left when the brakes are applied. It’s difficult for me to ride to a dealer, so I will sell her as is for $15000. Put her on a trailer and you can take her home. The brake problem may be a simple one or require a dealer fix. I believe either way you will have a great deal. I have the original seat and windshield to go with her. She starts and runs fine, I just don’t have a way to troubleshoot the brakes locally. The 2018 annual service/oil change is done.

My signature below shows most of the mods done to her. She was garage kept until last October and has been fully covered since. I also have a half cover and the Ultimate seat has its own cover.

She is located in Charlotte County Florida. I will demonstrate it in our parking lot for prospective buyers but won’t allow test rides because of the brake issue. Cash only please.

IMG_0580 (4).jpg IMG_0579.jpg

Sorry about these pictures I am using an ipad and have no way to invert them.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by MisterP; 09-18-2018 at 08:22 AM.