I knew there were going to be some great deals after the dealer show and sure enough there were. Ever since my wife took over the F3T I've wished we had another one for these long rides we take. I love my F3-S but the T has better weather protection, is quieter to ride (less wind noise) and has a pretty killer stereo. She just added the top case and as it takes away from the looks a little bit the extra storage is great. Love that you can fit two fullface helmets in it. My F3-S is a manual and there are times I really would like having a semi auto. I also like the fact that it has an air shock for preload and it's setup for a factory hitch. To me this is the ultimate Spyder.

I wasn't really in the market just yet but one of our dealer sponsors had an ad on Facebook that hooked me in. It's a red and black F3 Limited that comes with a 5 year B.E.S.T warranty, $500 in free parts and accessories and free delivery anywhere in the lower 48. I made a phone call to iMotorsports and they put me in touch with Jason and we got the deal going. The whole experience has been great and I'll bet I have less than an hour making this happen. We won't be back from the Texas rally and the Road Warrior ride till the 26th so it will show up here at the shop sometime after that. I know of four other folks that are working with them now on trading in for a new Spyder. I'll let you know how the rest of the transaction goes but from what I've been reading they really take care of their customers and they make good on their promises with no surprises at the end. They value your time and have the whole process down to a science.

I'll be doing some cool custom work on it that I've yet to see done before. I can't wait to get back from the ride so I can tear my new ride apart and make it mine.

So meet the new "SHOP DAWG"

Check out the deals they have and talk to Jason. Tell him Lamonster sent you