Quote Originally Posted by ARNIE R View Post
So, today, the dealership offered to give me a loaner Spyder until Wednesday, when they expect that parts to be in and the work completed. That part was a shocker.

I also questioned the service rep more closely and he agreed that it really was probably not necessary to replace both rotors, so after applying a dealer labor discount for buying the unit there, the cost dropped somewhat, although, I still wish it was all covered without all of this crapola.

The offer of a loaner until the repairs are completed also lessened the pain a little, but still....

I did fire off another e-mail to BRP regarding their e-mail to me explaining their point of view on the mileage and "unknown conditions under which the unit was ridden" comment. I emphasized the potential safety issues with braking concerns. i still await a return comment. So, til then, thanks to all who have offered advice and information. You are a great group of people.
Very glad to here you are at least getting some reduction in cost ..... and they'll never know this... But, if I got a loaner from them it wouldn't have ANY tread on the rear tire .... I'm not suggesting that you give THAT any thought ............... Mike