Had the opportunity to put extensive miles on a 17 F3 LTD over the weekend. I had wondered how that top box might effect the handling of this motorcycle. I was hoping that it would not have an impact on the performance, but I found out differently. I was excited about adding the top box for storage but didn't want to sacrifice performance. As I was leading demo rydes I noticed that the NANNYING was far more vigilant with the Box in place. I compared the 17 F3 LTD to the 16 LTD and the 17 F3 S (sport mode not engaged). There was very little difference between the F3 S and the 16 F3LTD, though I could get the rear tire to drift around the corner just a bit Andy the 16 LTD would not. The 17 LTD was very noticeably reined in by the Nanny slowing dramatically in the turns that the other two took like they were on rails.

Has as anyone else noticed this dramatic lack of performance from the addition of the top box? These units were identically set up and completely stock with less than 500 miles on the odometer.

Just curious! Good news is that I may have saved $2000.00