Threaded View

Spyder Garage

Default 2014 Spyder RT Limited Loaded SALE PENDING!!!!

SOLD!!!! I have reluctantly decided to sale my 2014 Can am Spyder RT Limited. It currently has around 11,000 miles but will go up as I continue to ride her. It is in excellent shape and has lived indoors its whole life. I have put a lot of work into her planning on keeping her but I just cant justify the cost of her sitting in the garage not being ridden like I had planned. I am going to try to remember everything that has been done but I know I will forget some of it as there is just too much. She has a new general tire on the rear put on within the last 5000 miles and at the same time was laser aligned, LED lights on the trunk, tag, mirrors, headlights, side markers (and more), Sena Bluetooth adapter, Baja Ron swaybar, Bump skid, Baker built air wings, F4 tall and wide windscreen with vent, Tri axis handlebars, Garmin Zumo 660 GPS, Lamonster NBV highway pegs, Utopia backrest, passenger armrest, chrome trunk rack, shorty antenna, mud flap, trailer hitch and wiring, JBL speakers front and rear, Bluetooth adapter for Aux port, full cover, soft luggage to fit all compartments, Ram mount for phone holder, Drink 2 go cup holder, power outlets front and rear for heated clothing, Eastern Beaver power center. A couple weeks ago I bought the Riders advantage care plus 5 year extended warranty from Pitbull powersports as my BRP warranty was set to expire in August so you have a warranty until August 2022. I know I am forgetting a few things but I will update the list as they come to mind. I nor the previous owner has had any troubles out of the bike. I would jump on go to Alaska in a heartbeat if time would allow. I had high hopes but the fact of the matter is I have 2 small kids and I just don’t have the time. I am asking $18,250 and that is a firm price. I would be willing to work on the price some but will be removing things like the F4 windshield, Highway pegs etc. if the new owner doesn’t want them. Please let me know if you have any questions. You can contact me at 251-753-4711 and I am located in Mobile Alabama.

Edit: I will also throw in a harbor freight tag a long trailer thats only been used for less than 100 miles. I dont have a pic right now but I will try to get one this afternoon.

Thanks for looking

Sorry for the pic with he cart in it, it's the only pic I have on my phone. I don't have a pic since I added the F4 and the highway pegs but I will get some this afternoon.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Av8er; 07-05-2017 at 08:14 PM.