Threaded View

Spyder Garage

Default Spyderfest Guided Ryde Seminar!

Hello everyone, My name is Dennis Boland and I am honored to be a member of a wonderful group called MOGANG. We, along with Len and Vanessa from Pitbull Powersports in Springfield, MO, help to put on Spyderfest every year. I've been asked to help with the guided rydes this year at Spyderfest and I'm excited to say that we've got two excellent rydes mapped out for you all. The first one is a short ryde (approx 2-1/2hrs) featuring the Historic Route 66 and a nostalgic little town known as Gay Parita. The second ryde is a long ryde (approx 3 - 3-1/2hrs) featuring the beauty of the Ozarks and surrounding lakes. Each ryde will have a ryde leader & a ryde tail-gunner with a strict limit of 30 or less ryders. There will be six rydes on Thursday April 27th & six rydes on Friday April 28th, 3 short rydes & 3 long rydes on each day. It will be on a first come/first serve basis, so the early bird gets the worm. The long rydes will begin at 9am, 10am, & 11am on both Thursday and Friday. The short rydes will begin at 9:30am, 10:30am, & 11:30am on both Thursday and Friday. There will also be several unguided rydes mapped out for your driving pleasure. Now, for the really good part: On Wednesday, April 26th at 3pm , on the Ozark Empire fairgrounds parking lot, we are sponsoring a Guided Ryde Seminar and I highly recommend that anyone considering participating in one or both of the guided rydes, attend this highly informative seminar. Even those who are experienced ryders may find this seminar helpful. All are welcome. We are very excited about this year's Spyderfest and are looking forward to seeing all of you there. Happy Trails!
    Last edited by spyderfever; 04-08-2017 at 05:29 PM.