Quote Originally Posted by Bob Denman View Post
Hi Lamont!
The front ones look pretty easy to install.
If the rear one hides behind the disc; I'm guessing that it's a chore best undertaken during a tire change?
Unless you have a fairly new tire with issues I would wait till you change the rear tire. Same amount of work other than removing the rotor.

I didn't think this was going to turn into a oil thread but it did. There are a lot smarter guys on this board than me for sure. All I know is I've used the Ride On for years and it does work as a balancer. It will get a violent hop if it's been sitting in the cold and after seeing a good friend with a flat in the parking lot of a hotel in Durango from a small nail and the tire had Ride On in it I quit using it and recommending it. The sealant I use now works as I proved for myself with a drill. The balancer also works as I've experienced from having wheels that shook so bad I thought my fenders were going to break off.

These aren't cheap but they are a one time purchase that can be used over and over no matter how many tires you go through and can be transferred from Spyder to Spyder. Do what works best for you.