With all of the other reverse trikes that are coming out and are in the works, I have been thinking that BRP should stress the safety controls more. They have had 10 years to perfect the safety controls or "nanny" and there is no way that any of the other 3 wheelers are going to have the software (and hardware) to compete with BRP.
There is no way that I would be able to take the curves I do on one of those other machines.
Was talking to a Wing 3 wheeler the other day and I really made him mad when I told him I didn't consider his bike safe, especially in curves. I think with public education, Can-Am would be the clear-cut choice for everyone.
Maybe do a side by side comparison of how they perform on wet roads or show what happens when a wheel comes up? I think they need to stress the strengths; not worry about getting the public's eye as much.
All it would take for someone to have a close call on one of these new three wheelers and they going to want to trade it off and buy the safer Spyder.

ARE YOU LISTENING, BRP?