I really appreciate all the responses to my post about my test ride. Terrific advice.

I was out on my F6B this afternoon and stopped by the dealer to take a photo for my wife. She thinks "Spyders are cool looking!". BTAIM, I'm still on the fence about purchasing one.

I'm not planning on just having the Spyder, I love 2 wheelers and the F6B is my favorite bike I've ever had.

So, one of my questions is: How many of you Spyder owners still own and ride a 2 wheel motorcycle?

Another question is: since these two bikes handle so differently, do you have problems going from riding one to the other? That has been a big concern of mine and why I have not pursued this before.

Finally ... the 2016 F3-Ts with SE6 (which surprisingly, I like!) I'm looking at lists for $23,500 with the $2000 Can Am incentive. I'm wondering what kind of dealing I can do? I'd consider paying this OTD, but not adding all the other stuff ... for example, sales tax here in CT is like 6.5%, then there's all the other "add ons". By the time that is done, the 2 grand will be back on the tab.

Thanx