Hello everyone in Spyder world! I first want to say, I am new to riding and new to owning a Spyder. We purchased a used 2014 RT Limited 4 months ago and have put on 3500 miles and we are having a blast! We really love it.

This past weekend, we went to our first Spyder Rally at Fontana Dam in Western NC. The weather was perfect, the trees looked like a perfect Fall photograph and the resort was nice and the people working there did a good job and were very helpful. And we meet so many great new friends and Spyder owners. Spyder owners are a wonderful group.

On the surface, it was the perfect first rally and perfect weekend. Except for the fact that it was one of the worst organized and mis-managed events I have ever attended. Day after day and event after event, it was a complete let down. I am sorry to say, it gave me great concern that it was promoted as a BRP/Can-Am sanctioned event.

Here is a short list of things that happened: 1) The rides were very disorganized, 2) BRP didn't have a booth there as promised, 3) The fees were outrageous based on what we received, 4) There was no band Saturday night as promised and no refunds were given, 5) We were all charged "entertainment & entertainment" tickets that said $15 but were charged $20 on Paypal and we received NOTHING in exchange for them. I am out $80, 6) There were no gifts, 7) In speaking to several vendors, they were charged too much at $1200 per booth and didn't even have electrical hook ups, 8) The organizer used the event to push his own agenda and completely spoiled the mood. It was painful and disrespectful to the hundreds of adults having to sit through the speeches. The only thing missing was a table to sell his "snake oil". And he was down right rude and condescending speaking to us like we were children.

I am hoping to hear from others that attended the event and hear their feedback. If I have offended anyone on this Forum, please forgive me, but I feel like I have been ripped off and would like to get it corrected for future events sponsored by BRP/Can-Am.

Thanks for reading this,
Greg