Threaded View

Spyder Garage

Default A few modifications to my F3S

A few of my modifications.

I just added a 19" Gustafsson Custom Windshield, which I really like. The Gustafsson has the same styling as the BR windshield, it's just a whole lot bigger. I'm a bit over 6'1" and the 19" windshield is almost too tall. On a test ride today, I found myself looking about an inch over the windshield. The windshield is great, plenty of wind protection, no head buffeting at all.

I've also added a Shark stereo system with two speakers. The system I purchased was the 650w model with black speakers. The amplifier has an FM receiver, a USB port and an SD slot for media. Installing the Shark was pretty simple which was good since the instructions were generic, not for my stereo, and not too good.

I've seen several user posts about riding with your feet on the "A" frame which I like to do as well. To facilitate more comfort, I had the brake pedal modified at a local metal fabrication shop. I had the pedal moved out 4" so I can ride with my foot on the inside of the pedal. This is a much more comfortable position for me.
    Attached Images Attached Images