We're a little late getting this out but this will be a combination of the MOgang Ride, Pitbull Spyderfest planning and the Lamonster Garage BBQ but really it's just grilling burgers and dogs this year. Not going to be huge but it will be fun and the fall colors should be great.

Friday the 16th we hangout at Pitbull and Lamonster Garage and do some grilling, wrenching I'm sure and kicking tires.
That evening we'll ride down to Branson MO and we'll check into the Baymont Inn. I'm sure we'll grab some dinner and hangout and party at the hotel that evening.

Saturday the 17th we'll have a group ride and wind up in Eureka Springs Arkansas and hangout there and get some grub. Then it's back to Branson for the night for good fun and fellowship.

Sunday the 18th we checkout and we will be stopping for a breakfast run somewhere but I'm not sure where yet. I'll fill in the details as I go and make corrections as needed. Everyone is welcome to join us and it's always a great time to see old friends and to make new ones. All bikes are welcome.

Hotel info for our October Branson Ryde. We will again be staying at the Baymont Inn and Suites at 1000 W. Main in Branson. The dates are October 16-18 and the rate is again $70 + tax per night. This rate has not changed in four years! A deluxe continental breakfast is included. This special rate will be available starting tomorrow afternoon, August 27. Please ask for the MoGang group rate when you call. The number for the hotel is 417-334-1985. Looking forward to an awesome weekend with our spyder family! Hope you can join us.