I want to give a special thank you to Chico and Karen, and Gary and Gina from Omaha, NE. These are friends we met and made at Spyderfest 2014 & 2015. They invited us to visit them and they planned and executed a fantastic adventure for my wife and I. We left North Carolina on our 2012 RT Limited and took 4 days to ride to Omaha. There, they allowed us to stay with them and with Gary and Gina in the lead, we left Omaha and proceeded to Rapid City, SD. We toured the Bad Lands, Spearfish, Wall Drug Store, Mt. Rushmore, The Wind Caves, Custer State Park, Deadwood, Sturgis(a week and a half before bike week), and rode the Needles Highway and the Iron Mountain Road twice. We spent a week touring and returned to Omaha, where Chico and Karen hosted a party, in our honor, where we met some of there friends and fellow Spyder Riders. My wife and I will remember this trip and the friendship and hospitality that these four amazing people extended to us. The words thank you just seem inadequate for this entire experience.

On a side note, this round trip was 4402 miles and the Spyder performed without a hitch. We now have 32200 on our Spyder and could not be happier with the way it ran. I also need to thank Plyrod 38 for the gas can mode. It got us to the next gas station twice during this trip.

We are already looking forward to our next adventure.