Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Spyder Garage

Default Well, well, well.....

It seems that the power of logic forgot to start thinking.!!!

Opinion are opinions, and, as far as I see it, each and everyone of us on SL should be able to express freely HIS opinion without being "!@#$€&%$" on. One wise man once said..... never pee .......

This is only my "humble" opinion....... do what you please with it...... ☺

.... have a nice evening.

Richard

* 2012 RS SE5 (hers)
    * 2013 ST SM5 (mine)

Daughter RSS SE5 2014
    Son in law RSS SM5 2013

P.S. 3 Kumho AST 225/50R15 and 1 Toyo Proxies 4 225/50R15 rear tires
    2 sets of Kumho 175/55R15 front tires
    1 set of Hankook V4
    1 set of Canadian Tire General tire Evertrek RTX in 14" for the 2012 ...

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by spyderCodes View Post
    Well Mike since my post failed to meet your standards try this one instead.
    Repeatedly you claim more knowledge than the people who make the oil, the engine and the vehicle.
    Maybe you do.
    But when I find you posting items that are in direct contradiction to the terms and conditions of a possible warranty claim I think you should be called on it.
    I actually don't trust that you know more than the people who made the the vehicle.
    Tell me, are you willing to make good on a declined warranty claim for anyone that follows your advice?

I think that we have all figured out that you have a problem with Mike, BUT IMO your childish comments within his Thread doesn't show me much about you, as a person. Speaking of this thread only, all he is doing is letting people know that Walmart has oil on sale. What he does with it or anyone else for that matter is up to them. I read SL for knowledge, what I believe and act upon varies. Apparently, you created a very helpful app for figuring out error codes, but I for one don't care what oil you use or don't use.

It's obvious that people here use a variety of oils and run a variety of tires and pressures. For you or anyone else to bad mouth them is pathetic and you/they need to get a life. Sure BRP and Ford/GM etc have specs that they recommend and in the past wouldn't honor warranties if you didn't follow them. Thankfully a judge made them prove that other products weren't as good and they couldn't.

Sadly, Mike bothered to respond to your post. Lucky, Mike doesn't twitter

One of the hardest decisions you'll ever face in life is choosing whether to walk away or try harder.

Spyder Garage

He was just letting it's know oil is on sale!!###
    Ryde as if your life depends on it,
    because it does !! Ryde Safe!
    Vietnam 67-69

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Eagle1 View Post
    He was just letting it's know oil is on sale!!###
    I was thinking the same thing. He wasn't telling anyone to run anything. Everyone has to make their own decision on what works best. Thanks again for the heads up Mike! Personally, I DO run this oil and it works well for me.....but I'm also not looking for anyone to take responsibility for my decisions either! 😋👍

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Spyder Garage

Happy TRAils/NSD
    Paul

2012 RT L
    AMA 25 years Life Member
    TRA
    PGR
    Rhino Riders Plate #83
    Venturers #78
    TOI

2012 Spyder RT L , Baja Ron Plugs and wires Lava Bronze

Spyder Garage

OH BOY, a p*****g match! Haven't seen one of these in a while. Wonder how long it will last?
    "A Wise Man Once Said, I Should Ask My Wife."
    2017 Champagne Metallic RT-S SE-6 Rivco Dual Flag Holders; Slingmods Highway Pegs; (Hate Them) Airhawk Seat Cushion; Show Chrome Black Touring Rack w/ Risers & Touring Windshield; RAM X Mount For TXTAG; TackForm Phone Mount; Lidlox; Magic Mirror Mounts; Guardian Bells; WOLO "Bad Boy" Air Horn; Dual USB Power Outlet With Voltmeter; 12V outlet for misc. stuff; Spyderpops Full View Mirror Turn Signals; Large Brake Pedal; Kott Grilles; Large Mud Flap; BajaRon 3 Piece Sway Bar, Last But Not Least, Kuhmo Rear Rire, Vedrestien Fronts.
    2017 RT-S , Brake pedal extender is twice the size of the stock pedal. Champagne Metallic