Spyder Garage

Default GPS for Spyder RT for Sale

This is a listing for a FOD Sports 5" weatherproof GPS with all the mounting, etc to fit a Spyder RT with STANDARD handlebars.

It includes a 5" waterproof GPS that has Bluetooth, music player, North American Maps...... This is a very similar one to one spoken about in the forums. It is from China. The screen is not quite as bright as a $700 Garmin..... that being said, the price is not $700 either. I ordered this when I got my spyder and momma told me she would get the the Can-Am Garmin for Christmas..... so this one has never been mounted.. never been used (other than playing with it and using it in the truck to test).

I am willing to sell it for $150 plus shipping to the continental US. This INCLUDES the Techmount system designed specifically for the Spyder RT with standard handlebars. The Techmount for the RT sells at Amazon for $49.90 + $10 shipping just by itself. The GPS does have audio out but is really designed to be used with bluetooth.

If interested, PM me and I will give you any other details. I am new to the Spyder so don't ask where to get 12V on the byke to hook it up. That being said... that's all it needs other than bluetooth...

Note: The first three pictures are actual pictures of the unit. It is shown mounted on the Techmount.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by RedRTS; 12-09-2016 at 10:46 PM.

Spyder Garage

Default Gps

Hi is this gps still available?

Spyder Garage

Yes it is....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spyder Garage

Bump

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk