Thread: Spyderfest

Spyder Garage

Default Spyderfest

I will be going to Spyderfest in April. I will be leaving the South Twin Cities metro area 4/24 (Monday. Over-nighting halfway, and Arriving Springfield 4/25. Traveling home, leaving Sunday morning 4/30. I was able to book at the Lamplighter. Plans (ride times) may change by ride time, but I AM planning on attending
    Last edited by PapaHotel; 11-28-2016 at 04:52 PM.

Spyder Garage

The Goebel's plan on attending as well, still deciding whether to ride down or trailer down.
    Safe Rides,
    David and Sharon Goebel
    Both Retired USAF Veterans
    2018 Anniversary Edition RT Limited
    Baja Ron ultimate swaybar. Vredestein tires, Baja Ron Front Shock Pre-load adjusters, Pedal Box, See my Spyder Garage
    IBA 70020

Spyder Garage

Default SPYDERFEST 2017 April, 26-30

We will be heading South on I35 till we pick up 65 on the South side of Des Moines. If we leave that Monday afternoon(4-24) we will stay in Indianola at the Quality Inn.
    If we leave early that Tuesday morning(4-25) We will do the whole route same day. Heading home Sunday(4-30) We will do the whole route. T.P./ MRS.T.P.

Booked at the Lamplighter North
    Last edited by T.P.; 01-08-2017 at 05:51 PM.

Spyder Garage

If you book at the Best Western Coach House, you get to park right in front of your door.

Cruzr Joe
    2018 F3 Limited, BRP Driver Backrest, Spyderpops Lighted Bump Skid, Dual Spyclops Light, Mirror Turn Signals, Laser Alignment, Engine LEDs, Fog Lights With Halo's, Cushion Handgrips, BRT LEDs, and Under Lighting, Lamonster IPS, (with Clock), F4 25" Vented Windshield with Wings, Airhawk "R" Cushions. Position 4 Brake setting, Short reach Handlebars, Dash Mounted Voltmeter and 12 Volt Plug. Set of 3rd pegs. Extended Passenger Seat. Exterior BRP Connect setup, Ultimate Trailer

Spyder Garage

Default Spyderfest 2017

We're booked at the Lamplighter North with Spyder Ryders of East Texas Group.....Can't wait!
    Shooter
    972-467-8077