Spyder Garage

Default Daytona Bike Week 2017

I bought my Spyder RT in March of 2016, I used to ride a HD, and used to love to go to bike week in Daytona and Myrtle Beach. I just don't see any vendors that sell things for the spyder... little bumbed. I love to see these items, exhaust systems, mufflers, seats, backrests, digital gauges, t-shirts, tires, shocks, rims etc. Heading toward Daytona next year am I going to be disapointed? Or do I need to save up and go to Springfield, MO ?

John

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by jcoe View Post
    do I need to save up and go to Springfield, MO ?

John

John,

If you want to spend your money on "Spyder Stuff" you're better off going to a Spyder specific event. There's very little Spyder stuff to purchase at Daytona. Spyderfest in Springfield is a good start.

And yes, save up.
    2020 Chalk, RT Limited, Dark and matching RT622 trailer and BRP hitch. BRP Drivers Backrest, Auxiliary Light, Garmin Zumo XT, GPS Support, RT Rear Panel and Travel Cover. Spyderpops LEDs on fenders, mirrors, saddlebags, top case and RT rear panel. Spyderpops Rock Guard. BajaRon Swaybar, Wolo Bad Boy horn, Freedom Windshield, Elka Shocks.
    2020 RT Limited , Chalk

Spyder Garage

I'm not necessarily looking for Spyder stuff as much as I am looking forward to riding down in Daytona in march

Spyder Garage

Default ONLY 1

John;
    i also found Daytona to be devoid of SPYD3R items...
    i was the ONLY SPYD3R there in 2009... if i wasn't the only 1, then i never did see another...
    SPYD3R events occur across the country at various times during the year; 2017 you have the option to visit the BRP facilities in Canada, then there's Deadwood, SD, Maggie Valley, NC is always a nice take, Red Rock, UT is coming up and Springfield, MO is probably the biggest event... you'll see them all posted on this website from time-2-time, so just stay in touch with SL and make your selection...
    best of luck with your new ride...
    enjoy
    Dan P
    SPYD3R

Spyder Garage

Default Missed Opertunity

I think this is a missed opertunity for all, Syder Lovers and 2 wheel lovers to see and ride what is out there. I am one of those who love to see it, hear it, touch it before I purchase it, and if they can install it even better. I don't like to purchase things over the internet. Maybe I should setup a tent for spyder lovers. Don't you want to see other bikes out there and even the slingshot etc. or even custom bikes. Or even better Lamonster.

John

Spyder Garage

The cost of setting up in Bike Week is unreal. The smallest booth is a 10x10....barely enough to show, let alone try and install anything. That is $2000. Another 10 feet is another $1000. Plus the expense of inflated rooms, travel, etc. Making a living on the road is a tough show.
    lighting - electrical - tutorials @ Electrical Connection