Very Active Member armyspydervet's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default Eastern Canadian Exploration Ride

Last year there was some conversation on here regarding a group riding through the Eastern Canadian provinces in 2017. Is that ride still being planned, or was it canceled?
    Chris

2016 F3-T SE6

Spyder Garage

I believe this was to be in conjunction with the BRP event in Valcourt. Many of the NtA group were talking about joining up for a similar ride through most of Canada.

Check with Murphybrown, Prairie Spyder, or SpyderAnn.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

It was going to be a tour of the Canadian maritime provinces. I think it's been cancelled. I was hoping to get a group together, but Trbayth and I seemed to be the only ones interested. Then, with my situation at home (I care for my elderly father), I am thinking it wouldn't be good for me to be away from home for as long as that tour would take. I still want to do it, but I may not be able to decide much ahead of time.
    PrairieSpyder (Patti)

Very Active Member armyspydervet's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by PrairieSpyder View Post
    It was going to be a tour of the Canadian maritime provinces. I think it's been cancelled. I was hoping to get a group together, but Trbayth and I seemed to be the only ones interested. Then, with my situation at home (I care for my elderly father), I am thinking it wouldn't be good for me to be away from home for as long as that tour would take. I still want to do it, but I may not be able to decide much ahead of time.
    If planning for it resumes, even if it is next year, let me know. I would be interested in doing it. I was looking at the map. The ferry ride and roads in Newfoundland would make for a great adventure.
    Chris

2016 F3-T SE6

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

And I'd like to take a ferry to Labrador and spend a day there, too!
    PrairieSpyder (Patti)

Spyder Garage

After the Valcourt event at factory I was considering doing a ride around the Gaspé Peninsula for a few days who would be interested in joining me for that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    SNOWMOBILING ON PAVEMENT!!!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by armyspydervet View Post
    If planning for it resumes, even if it is next year, let me know. I would be interested in doing it. I was looking at the map. The ferry ride and roads in Newfoundland would make for a great adventure.
    Hey, if the ride comes to N.L. don't forget the rain gear and yes the roads are great for riding.
    Would love to guide a tour on the rock, do some cod fishing if season is on with the visit.
    I look forward to it.