Spyder Garage

Default Video for the Spyder RT Adjustable Luggage Rack (Chrome or Black)

The SpyderRT Adjustable Luggage Racks from Rivco are one of our most popular items for the RT.
    We have had a lot of requests for a video showing how they work and installation. We were able to put a video together that should give you a better idea of how it will look on your RT and the easy installation.

Video for the Spyder RT Adjustable Luggage Rack (Chrome or Black)

Rick
    Spyder Lovers Vendor
    Value-Accessories

Spyder Garage

These racks are fantastic. I have installed several and they are very easy to do.
    Lots of uses for them.
    2022 F3 Limited , Monolith Black / Dark

Spyder Garage

Default Thanks for that...

A little more on the installation would be nice for those not comfortable drilling holes in their rydes. Also some spec's on weight limitations if you have them. They are nice racks and the adjustable feature does make them interesting to the distance traveler... thanks for the video...
    Gene and Ilana De Laney
    Mt. Helix, California

​2012 RS sm5
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black

Spyder Garage

I have one of these. Drilling the holes was a little intimidating ...but the templates that he provides are really good. I have used it a number of times. I got a bungee net...and it works perfectly. It doesn't get in the way at all. Looks good, and seems sturdy too....I liked it over the other popular rack because it is flat...I just felt this was a better set up...
    " Fat people are harder to kidnap "

2015 RTS-SE6 Circuit Yellow
    Akrapovic Exhaust - BajaRon Sway bar
    Rivco rear Trunk Rack
    Lamonster LED Head Lights - LED Fog Lights
    Spyder Cuff - Hwy Pegs
    Ultimate Midrider Seat w/ Yellow Trim - Rear Armrests
    Spyderpops Bumpskid with LED - Full view Turn Signal
    R/T Front grill Inserts
    3rd Brake light - Saddle bad LED
    Baker Built Air Wings
    Doc's Spring Stiffeners - Vibration Dampener
    TRICLED underground LED'S

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Chupaca View Post
    A little more on the installation would be nice for those not comfortable drilling holes in their rydes. Also some spec's on weight limitations if you have them. They are nice racks and the adjustable feature does make them interesting to the distance traveler... thanks for the video...
    We tell people about 20 pounds, there are no weight specs. We have done thousands of miles with a 14 pound Havanese and the bag on the Rack which is about 20 pounds. As I stated in the Video, not meant for a large bag that you are going to load up heavy.
    Not sure what else can be said about installation. Tape the template on, mark the holes, verify they are correct then drill. We have a lot of people that are very leery of doing that. That is why we installed everyone we brought with us to Maggie Valley.
    Rick
    Spyder Lovers Vendor
    Value-Accessories

Spyder Garage

Smile

I'm curious for those that have installed these, do you notice any change in the back draft of your bike?, i'd buy one for that reason alone if it helped.?thanks and safe riding!
    Baja Ron sway bar, Spyder Dock, Highway Brackets,Trident pegs, Spyder Decals, Signal Mirror led strips, Utopia backrest, 5 pc. Hopnel liner set, cargo nets side/rear doors. Mesh bag front trunk, foam grips, spare trunk key, passenger armrests/storage pouch's, ram mounts/GPS, Drink holder,Phone, Passenger clamp-on drink holder, rear trunk tap light, custom plate frame, spyder fastener bolts, adjustable lower mirror wind deflectors, F4 Customs windshield -wide,tall,clear,vent,Chrome Spyder grill.

Spyder Garage

We didn't notice any difference in the back draft.
    " Fat people are harder to kidnap "

2015 RTS-SE6 Circuit Yellow
    Akrapovic Exhaust - BajaRon Sway bar
    Rivco rear Trunk Rack
    Lamonster LED Head Lights - LED Fog Lights
    Spyder Cuff - Hwy Pegs
    Ultimate Midrider Seat w/ Yellow Trim - Rear Armrests
    Spyderpops Bumpskid with LED - Full view Turn Signal
    R/T Front grill Inserts
    3rd Brake light - Saddle bad LED
    Baker Built Air Wings
    Doc's Spring Stiffeners - Vibration Dampener
    TRICLED underground LED'S

Spyder Garage

Default Installation

I would rate my mechanical skills, especially drilling, a three out of 10 at most. I had no trouble installing this myself. Love it, don't remember life without it.

Quote Originally Posted by rick_w View Post
    The SpyderRT Adjustable Luggage Racks from Rivco are one of our most popular items for the RT.
    We have had a lot of requests for a video showing how they work and installation. We were able to put a video together that should give you a better idea of how it will look on your RT and the easy installation.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by trikerbiker645 View Post
    I'm curious for those that have installed these, do you notice any change in the back draft of your bike?, i'd buy one for that reason alone if it helped.?thanks and safe riding!
    I've installed one, with a flat plate taped on the top just to fill in the gaps - and that pretty much eliminated the rain & slush getting down the back of the pillion passenger's neck, so it must've made some difference to the back draft!! Currently working on where best to site scoops to duct air from up front into the low pressure air pocket at the back to reduce exhaust fumes being sucked up around the ryders!
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 11-21-2016 at 05:13 PM. Reason: thumb up!

Spyder Garage

Default Video for the Spyder RT Adjustable Luggage Rack (Chrome

Peter Aawin, Thanks for the feedback. I was going to try and make some type of mock up and try it but by your response I may buy one, keep it fully extended and put a piece of plexi-glass on the under side. I really don't care if its adjustable and probably wouldn't even use it to carry anything. Ever since I put my F3 big and wide windshield on with vent I get a lot more back draft even with vent open. I don't notice much backdraft when wife is passenger but she said she notice's more. I've put a lot larger and lower mud flap on. That cut down a lot of back spray. Safe riding
    Baja Ron sway bar, Spyder Dock, Highway Brackets,Trident pegs, Spyder Decals, Signal Mirror led strips, Utopia backrest, 5 pc. Hopnel liner set, cargo nets side/rear doors. Mesh bag front trunk, foam grips, spare trunk key, passenger armrests/storage pouch's, ram mounts/GPS, Drink holder,Phone, Passenger clamp-on drink holder, rear trunk tap light, custom plate frame, spyder fastener bolts, adjustable lower mirror wind deflectors, F4 Customs windshield -wide,tall,clear,vent,Chrome Spyder grill.

Spyder Garage

Sounds like that'd do something you, maybe not a vast amount, but I reckon it'd be a noticeable benefit! Certainly works for me!

Spyder Garage

Default pet palace

isn't that pet palace laying on its side, that's not the way my pet palace looks....is that another model...

Spyder Garage

Default question?

my pet palace lays the other way not standing on end...like this...will the other way fit also...?

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by marty1096 View Post
    my pet palace lays the other way not standing on end...like this...will the other way fit also...?
    The Pet Palace shown is the one we use ourselves and is shown sitting on the bottom. The Pet Palace is designed to use only sitting on the bottom with the top up. You can face it forwards or backwards.
    Rick
    Spyder Lovers Vendor
    Value-Accessories

Spyder Garage

Default Thank You Rick!

[QUOTE=rick_w;1210089]The Pet Palace shown is the one we use ourselves and is shown sitting on the bottom. The Pet Palace is designed to use only sitting on the bottom with the top up. You can face it forwards or backwards.[/Q

do you have a vendor discount...doesn't matter buying it anyway however just thought I would ask....

Spyder Garage

[QUOTE=marty1096;1210126]
    The Pet Palace shown is the one we use ourselves and is shown sitting on the bottom. The Pet Palace is designed to use only sitting on the bottom with the top up. You can face it forwards or backwards.[/Q

do you have a vendor discount...doesn't matter buying it anyway however just thought I would ask....
    Kuryakyn has minimum advertised pricing and we have them at the max which is 10% off.
    We do offer sales on a lot of products in our news letter that we send out about once a month. If signing up for our news letter the question we are always asked is, do we share any information with anyone. The answer is we do not share any information including email addresses with anyone ever under any circumstances.
    Thanks,
    Rick
    Value-Accessories
    Rick
    Spyder Lovers Vendor
    Value-Accessories

Spyder Garage

Ordered along with some more goodies. Thank you!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk