Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by BigGuy66 View Post
    ...an event in central Indiana would be a good idea. Close to home for me. How do Spyder events get planned and organized? Just new to the whole event scene for Spyder ryders.
    Jim
    Flatout is opening their new flagship store in a couple of months on the NE side of Indpls. I talked with their business mgr and he said they're wanting to host a few Spyder events. Time will tell.
    2020 Chalk, RT Limited, Dark and matching RT622 trailer and BRP hitch. BRP Drivers Backrest, Auxiliary Light, Garmin Zumo XT, GPS Support, RT Rear Panel and Travel Cover. Spyderpops LEDs on fenders, mirrors, saddlebags, top case and RT rear panel. Spyderpops Rock Guard. BajaRon Swaybar, Wolo Bad Boy horn, Freedom Windshield, Elka Shocks.
    2020 RT Limited , Chalk

Spyder Garage

Hope to see everyone at the 2017 SE Ohio Spyder Ride Saturday 6/17/17.

We are expecting a very large group this year so make your reservations early. Come a day or two early and try some of the best roads around.
    We will also have TricLed there on Friday doing installs and Laser Alignments.
    Rick
    Spyder Lovers Vendor
    Value-Accessories

Spyder Garage

Default Indiana Dealers Participation?

Concerning Indiana Events:

Doesn't seem possible to get more than 2 or 3 people together at any time around here...at least it has been a rare event since I've owned a Spyder (2012).

However, Maximum Powersports (Peru) had a great afternoon ride a couple of months ago, and I assume they'll do it next Fall also.

Since Jerry says that Flatout is interested, perhaps we really will be able to pull something off this Spring or Summer around here.
    I'll stop up and talk it up with them in the next week or so and post their initial response on Spyderlovers. Perhaps if enough of us actually go to Flatout and talk to them, they'll get really interested.
    Stay tuned.....
    F3S Steel Black Metallic
    Former owner of '12 RT-S SE-5 and '09 GS SM5

Spyder Garage

This is the 7th Annual Western Regional Can-Am Spyder event. This is a multi-day event that drew over 400 attendees from over 20 states, 4 Canadian provinces, and 3 countries last year. You can't beat the beauty of Southern Utah - home of THE MIGHTY FIVE (Zion, Bryce, Capitol Reef, Canyonlands, and Arches).

Event will include food, prize drawings, many vendors, music, and breathtaking rides!

Registration is open now for this event at www.redrockspyderrally.com.
    We are a happy THREE Spyder family!
    My Rides: 2008 Quantum Blue Premier Edition Spyder GS SM5 (#1344)
    2015 Pearl White / Red Can-Am Spyder F3-S SM6
    2016 Intense Pearl Red Can-Am Spyder F3-T SE6
    2019 Chevrolet Volt (ER-EV)
    2003 Jeep Wrangler Sport X 4.0L I-6

RETIRED Owner / Event Coordinator - Annual Western Regional Can-Am Spyder Rallies
    Spyders in the Redwoods and Red Rock Spyder Rally of Southern Utah

The West Coast's Can-Am Spyder Community Ambassador
    2008 GS , ISCI Quantum Blue

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by goat232 View Post
    Any updates on Spyderfest only thing i have seem was it is the last week of April
    what is going on with the MoGang and/or Pitbull???????? Spyderfest is only about 7 weeks or so away and they have not announced any events????????
    BIG F