Spyder Garage

Default OVER THE COLDER MONTHS

SO AS THE DAYS BECOME SHORT, THOUGHTS TURN TO NEXT SPRING IT HAS BEEN SPOKEN ABOUT HERE BEFORE. DO FOLKS WANT TO GET TOGETHER OVER THE WINTER AND TRY TO SET UP A GROUP THAT CAN GET TOGETHER AND RIDE, AND EAT, AND SOCIALIZE.

WE COULD MEET SOMEWHERE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE STATE ON THE BERLIN TURNPIKE OR SOMETHING. AND NO NOT AT ONE OF THE PAY BY THE HOUR MOTELS

DROP A LINE OR CALL 860 334 5799

THANKS

JIM
    JIM EVANS
    2014 RTL, cb,all panels color matched over 300 LEDs, pass armrests sat radio chrome WS brkt, larger w.s, more to come

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I'd definitely be into eating and socializing during the winter, but since I don't have a garage, the new RT will be going into storage with Mike's in New London before winter sets in. I'm playing it by ear as to exactly when to take it over there. Still some good riding weather!

Would love your advice on farkles and maybe a wrap for the new toy - I'd like to increase visibility.
    Last edited by Questions; 11-10-2016 at 06:51 PM.

Spyder Garage

Well now that holidays are over //// does anyone want to get together and meet up over the colder months and try to put together a loose knit riding group

Jim

860 334 5799
    jimevans1958@yahoo.com
    JIM EVANS
    2014 RTL, cb,all panels color matched over 300 LEDs, pass armrests sat radio chrome WS brkt, larger w.s, more to come

Spyder Garage

So other than Joann,,, riding season is coming does anyone want to get together some weekend for lunch and put a loose group together ?????

Hell we could meet at A.J.'s Skip
    JIM EVANS

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by JIM EVANS View Post
    So other than Joann,,, riding season is coming does anyone want to get together some weekend for lunch and put a loose group together ?????

Hell we could meet at A.J.'s Skip
    I probably won't be able to come. Just spent quite a bit of time in the hospital and I'm not ready for driving yet, on top of being tethered to an oxygen line. ( Which is just peachy when you have a cat that likes to chew on things!)

Spyder Garage

JoAnn feel better soon keep us posted. Loreen says hi
    JIM EVANS

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Please tell her hi for me!
    King is enjoying his newfound social life what with visiting nurses and all. Pumpkin a bit less so.
    Last edited by Questions; 03-07-2017 at 07:03 PM.

Spyder Garage

For medical reasons I was off the bike for the past 12 months. Hopefully all set for the year. Looking to meet up with some local ppl. Get to know each other before Spyder Quest. I haven't been there since 2014.
    2014 RT Limited Black Currant, BaJaRon Anti-Sway Bar and Links, Show Chrome Luggage Rack, Rivco Trunk Mounted Double Flag Holder. More to Come.
    08 Honda Aero - wife's
    14 Kymco - wife's (Hmmmmm...i'm losing bikes)

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

My RT-L comes out of winter storage Tuesday. I'm not sure if I should ride it yet for fear of losing my housebound status ( I need that visiting nurse). And the portable oxygen tanks have a two hour limit. But I'm starting to get stir crazy here...

Fortunately my doctor recently learned to ride and bought a Harley, so I think he'll help me get back on the road if he can. I'm thinking about Spyderquest also.
    Last edited by Questions; 04-01-2017 at 05:18 PM.

Spyder Garage

I'm ready to ride. I have flexible days and will be going out today.

Spyder Garage

The wife and I (and a Harley buddy and woman friend) took a nice ride to Arethusa Farm Ice Cream Dairy on Sunday April 9th. Excellent Ice Cream.
    2014 RT Limited Black Currant, BaJaRon Anti-Sway Bar and Links, Show Chrome Luggage Rack, Rivco Trunk Mounted Double Flag Holder. More to Come.
    08 Honda Aero - wife's
    14 Kymco - wife's (Hmmmmm...i'm losing bikes)