Spyder Garage

Default Southern (well south of the metro) MN Sunday Ride!

Well after inquiring about a Spyder I saw in passing, communicating with Chuck, aka BeardedDBA, and Paul, aka PapaHotel we scheduled a little southern MN group ride. (My first all Spyder group ride.)

We met up at Perkins in Faribault, along with Jim & Teresa and Patrick for lunch and an afternoon cruise around some Rice County MN lakes. Left Fbo, cruised around Roberds Lake, 'cross country to Hunt Lake, past Shields lake, on out to Waterville from the north, with a pit stop in W'ville, then around the north side of Sakatah Lake on to the north side of Cannon Lake past Wells and back to Faribault where the Metro area riders headed home via Mn Hwy 3.

Sharon really enjoyed meeting everyone, but especially getting some lady to lady Spyder conversations with Teresa. We've held off on "farkles" these three weeks to get a chance to see what others have learned in person. Today really helped and I learned a lot, looking forward to more group rides.
    Safe Rides,
    David and Sharon Goebel
    Both Retired USAF Veterans
    2018 Anniversary Edition RT Limited
    Baja Ron ultimate swaybar. Vredestein tires, Baja Ron Front Shock Pre-load adjusters, Pedal Box, See my Spyder Garage
    IBA 70020

Spyder Garage

Default CONGTATS!

Congrats on your new to you Spyder and your nice ride today. Here in the south it has been unusually warm for November and we are still enjoying riding.
    2020 F3 Ltd

Spyderpops Bumpskid
    Spyderpops Brake/Run/Turn Signal LED's
    Lamonster Garage LED Fog Lights and Headlights
    2013 ST-S retired 1/9/16 at 25,061 miles
    2015 F3S sold at 77,565 miles.
    2015 F3-S , BajaRon Plugs Can-Am Red

Spyder Garage

Always interested in what's going on with rides and such.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

Nice meeting you guys, and had a nice ride, will see you on some more rides either this year or next .

Patrick

2014 RT LTD Cognac ; Stanless Steel Kott Grilles , BajaRon Swaybar ,
    Belt Guard , Cargo Nets for storage , Ride N Go Cup Holder , Spyderpops Bumpskid.

Spyder Garage

Dave,

Glad you all had a great ride. Sorry Kathy and I could not come,but we had another ride set up. Hopefully we can meet at the next one.

Les
    2021 Sea To Sky, 2020 RTL

Isn't it weird that in AMERICA our flag and our culture offend so many people......
    but our benefits don't?
    2015 F3S , White & Blue

Spyder Garage

It was my pleasure to meet you all. Beautiful day for a ride and nice to see the scenery along the way. Can't wait till spring! I hadn't been in Waterville in years, fun thinking about some family times there back in the day! Dave thanks for taking the lead, I felt comfortable even in my newbie status.

Paul

Spyder Garage

Default Thanks for a great ryde

Quote Originally Posted by DGoebel View Post
    Well after inquiring about a Spyder I saw in passing, communicating with Chuck, aka BeardedDBA, and Paul, aka PapaHotel we scheduled a little southern MN group ride. (My first all Spyder group ride.)

We met up at Perkins in Faribault, along with Jim & Teresa and Patrick for lunch and an afternoon cruise around some Rice County MN lakes. Left Fbo, cruised around Roberds Lake, 'cross country to Hunt Lake, past Shields lake, on out to Waterville from the north, with a pit stop in W'ville, then around the north side of Sakatah Lake on to the north side of Cannon Lake past Wells and back to Faribault where the Metro area riders headed home via Mn Hwy 3.

Sharon really enjoyed meeting everyone, but especially getting some lady to lady Spyder conversations with Teresa. We've held off on "farkles" these three weeks to get a chance to see what others have learned in person. Today really helped and I learned a lot, looking forward to more group rides.
    Add my gratitude in with the others. It was a pleasure meeting everyone and I look forward to ryding with you again.
    Keep an eye out next season for posted rydes, both here and the Minnesota SpyderLovers facebook group.
    After the Caswell Riders post their monthly schedule next spring, let's see if we can fill in the ryde gaps between times.

-Chuck

Out with the old - Blue 2013 Spyder RTS SE5
    In with the new - Black/Silver 2015 RTS SE6
    Special Series
    Blue 2012 RT622 Trailer - now vinyl wrapped as Black/Silver