Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Spyder_Cowgirl View Post
    Nope, I know where our missing socks used to go .... Hazel, our dachshund (may she RIP), would steal them and use them to sleep on. Had quite the collection at one time!

All the best .... Ann
    Missing socks are the "Soylent Green", of the clothing industry...
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Very Active Member IdahoMtnSpyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Last week I did a disassemble, repair, and reassemble of a weather proof deck box I store wood pellets in. When I put the last of the original screws back in I could not find one. Looked all over the floor for it. A couple of days later it appeared on the kitchen table. My wife had taken it out of the clothes washer where it dropped out of my pants pocket where I put when I went to the hardware store to look for some more similar screws!

2014 Copper RTS

Tri-Axis bars, CB, BajaRon sway bar & shock adjusters, SpyderPop's Bumpskid, NBV peg brackets, LED headlights and modulator, Wolo trumpet air horns, trailer hitch, custom trailer harness, high mount turn signals, Custom Dynamics brake light, LED turn signal lights on mirrors, LED strip light for a dash light, garage door opener, LED lights in frunk, trunk, and saddlebags, RAM mounts and cradles for tablet (for GPS) and phone (for music), and Smooth Spyder belt tensioner.
    2014 RTS , Copper! (officially Cognac)

Spyder Garage

This has to be one of the truest posts of all time.

Very Active Member IdahoMtnSpyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

An old time mechanic used to sit on a sheet on the floor of his garage when he was overhauling a carburetor. When asked why he did that he said, "Parts don't travel so far when I drop them!"

A vocational school instructor would have his students disassemble an automatic transmission, placing all the parts in a very orderly fashion on a sheet on the floor to make reassembly easier. After he inspected their work and gave his approval he would pick up the sheet by the four corners and shake it. "Now, put it back together!"

2014 Copper RTS

Tri-Axis bars, CB, BajaRon sway bar & shock adjusters, SpyderPop's Bumpskid, NBV peg brackets, LED headlights and modulator, Wolo trumpet air horns, trailer hitch, custom trailer harness, high mount turn signals, Custom Dynamics brake light, LED turn signal lights on mirrors, LED strip light for a dash light, garage door opener, LED lights in frunk, trunk, and saddlebags, RAM mounts and cradles for tablet (for GPS) and phone (for music), and Smooth Spyder belt tensioner.
    2014 RTS , Copper! (officially Cognac)

Spyder Garage

Many years ago I had my little shop in our one car garage. I was doing something on my drill press and without stepping out of my tracks I put the chuck key down. A few minutes later I needed it again and could not find it again. I had to go buy another one. Two years later I was packing up my stuff to move and lo and behold there was the chuck key in plain sight at a little below eye level on the front edge of a shelf that was right behind me when I was operating the drill press. It had sat there for 2 years in, as Lamonster says, IPS.

Jerry
    intelligence is genetic. Stupidity is an acquired skill.

Spyder Garage

I think it's deal made with Loews and Home dept and the black hole that makes ya running there to buy more hardware ya lost. Not only on the Spyders but Fords,Chevy's and Honda's.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by sandeejs View Post
    One of the shops that I frequent has a resident pig (pet). Pig needs to be watched because of tool and part theft.
    ~Sandee~
    Turkeys and chickens are big time thieves, too, stealing not only from the floor, but if they're tame enough, right out of your hand or pocket.

2015 Sypder RT-S SE6
    2016 Polaris Sportsman 570 ATV
    2003 F250 SuperDuty
    American Saddlebred Horses

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by finless View Post
    Anyone else relate to this when working on your Spyder?

Bob
    absolutely