SpyderLovers Sponsor
    Spyder Garage

Default Happy retirement to “Spyder Love”!

Happy retirement to “Spyder Love”!

We limit our designs to help keep your bike looking unique. This “Spyder Love” design will be replaced in 2017…where thinking with the “Cancer Ribbon” design. The last of these “Spyder Love” will include a RAM cell phone holder and RAM cup holder and all 8 color decals for just $83. This will make a perfect gift for that “special-someone” in your life.

Spyder Garage

Default New design

If you do the cancer ribbon I want to be first in line. My amazing Spyder riding wife is a survivor.

Spyder Garage

Do you make this kit for the F3T?
    2016 F3T Magnesium Metalic : Smooth Spyder Dual Backrest, Lamonster LED Head lights and Fog lights

SpyderLovers Sponsor
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by baileydale View Post
    If you do the cancer ribbon I want to be first in line. My amazing Spyder riding wife is a survivor.
    Hi …I am happy that your wife is doing well. Cancer Sucks. I personally like the ribbon idea. What also is nice is that by changing the decal color, the ribbon then represents different causes. Attached is our draft of the new “Top Plate” design for The Spyder Mounting Station. We may not be able to have all the text, but we will definitely have the ribbon. Best part is that those that have already bought the Spyder Mounting Station can purchase this new design for around $20 and it will fit the base-bracket they already have. I also attached a copy of what the different ribbon colors mean. Be well and ride safe.
    Attached Images Attached Images

SpyderLovers Sponsor
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by TexasSpyder View Post
    Do you make this kit for the F3T?
    Yes we do. You have 2 options. Go to our home page: http://www.providence-spyder-accessories.com/

Then to the web store

Then choose "The Spyder Mounting Station"

You will see the F3 options and they come with the RAM cell phone holder. It is also on sale.