Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Bought a Two-Wheeler-----

----------------Since selling my Honda ST 1100 and getting the Spyder, I was missing a two-wheel ride---today, Bill at Mission Motorsports in Irvine called me, and said,"You gotta see this"---so I went over, and he took a special trade-in: 2007 Honda Shadow VT 750 Aero with 487 miles---Black with a great windshield---didn't have a speck of dust, dirt, oil on it----pristine in every way. I bought it on the spot for $5,000---after a lot of discussion---since I've bought bikes there before. Rode it home, and it "HUMMMMS." Looking forward to both the Spyderf and the Shadow----SSSS

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Sara View Post
    ----------------Since selling my Honda ST 1100 and getting the Spyder, I was missing a two-wheel ride---today, Bill at Mission Motorsports in Irvine called me, and said,"You gotta see this"---so I went over, and he took a special trade-in: 2007 Honda Shadow VT 750 Aero with 487 miles---Black with a great windshield---didn't have a speck of dust, dirt, oil on it----pristine in every way. I bought it on the spot for $5,000---after a lot of discussion---since I've bought bikes there before. Rode it home, and it "HUMMMMS." Looking forward to both the Spyderf and the Shadow----SSSS
    Whew! Thought you were gonna tell us you had traded your Spyder! That's one heck-of-a buy! Enjoy them both!
    2008 GS SE5 in 2008
    Traded at 43,000 miles for a left over
    2010 RT SM5 in 2011
    Traded at 57,000 for a left over
    2014 RTS SE6 in 2015, which has 35,000 miles
    Oct 19th, 2017, totaled 2014 RT while killing a Javaline
    Dec 12th, 2017 drove a 2017 F3L home. What an awesome machine!

Never had any breakdown stranded issues.