Spyder Garage

Default Dark Center Screen

Well, this was weird- maybe just a glitch?

Parked my '13 STL in partial shade today. Left for almost an hour, and bike was in full sun when I got back. Went to start up and the center screen stayed black. But the bike started right up and everything else was working fine. Drove about 2 miles before I saw a little bit of light in the center of the screen (so I could barely see the MPG). Over the next 6 miles or so, it slooowly improved and was fully lit as usual by the time I got it home. Seems ok now- lit up as usual after it sat a while, but it's in the garage so it's happy🙂 I've had it in full sun for a lot longer than this before with no issues, so not sure if the sun bunged it up somehow or not. Just thought that might have been a factor.

Anyone else have this happen?
    Weird.

Spyder Garage

Normal. Parked in the sun on a hot day. Even happens up here in Canada. Pull the safety card out when you park it. That will give the gage cluster some shade.

2018 F3 LIMITED

Spyder Garage

Normal. Previous post has you covered.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red