Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Spyder Garage

Default disability

I have Multiple Sclerosis, I have my good days and my MS days, I can't say bad days because I am still here and breathing.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Buckeye Bleau View Post
    Wow, as usual on this site I learned a lot today. I find those of you that opened up to us to be very brave and I truly appreciate your honesty and welcome the enlightenment that you gave me.

Be well, friends!

Joee
    Thank you all for showing again how great the spyder community is
    & with that here is some pics ive shared on the enabled section before: you may have seen,
    (what spyders help us prove) image.jpg
    image.jpg("But officer, I parked it in the right spot??!)

2013 STL SE5 BLACK CURRANT
    SpyderPop's: LED bumpskid
    SmoothSpyder: dualmode back rest
    T r * * LED:foam grip covers, Tricrings, FenderZ,
    brake light strips, wide vue mirrors
    Rivico SOMA modulation brake leds
    sawblade mowhalk fender accents
    minispyder dash toy
    Lid lox
    KradelLock
    Pakitrack
    GENSSI ELITE LED H4 headlights
    FLO (Frunk Lid Organizer)
    BRP fog lights, trailer hitch
    SENA 20S EVO
    2013 STL , Stock Stock Black currant

Spyder Garage

Default Society slowly changing

Because of an Autoimmune glitch I ended up in my late thirties-(1) going deaf (2) inner ear balance nerves gone (3) have Colitis. I hear now with Cochlear Implants and medications help control the Colitis and other little nuances..... BRP inventing these wonderful 3 wheel toys we covet allows me to ignore the balance issue and Ryde again . Here ( In Canada ) in the Construction industry we are now required to take accessibility training which basically informs everyone of the new laws gradually being phased in making all businesses and institutions more accessible for people with disabilities. The scope of disability isn't just for people with mobility issues but covers mental health , hearing , sight and other medical problems. Banks for example must provide a separate space to serve those who do not feel comfortable in a typical "Queue " setting ., More visual aids must be available for hearing impaired etc . Unfortunately although our worksites are supposed to be ran with the same measures in place as of yet not much has changed , hopefully it will catch up . The world would have missed out on a brilliant mind if we just pushed Stephen Hawking into a room and felt sorry for him.....