Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Spyder Garage

Default Goldwing to RT Spyder

Quote Originally Posted by bikerbillone View Post
    First post here, just wondering, anyone on the forum move from a GW trike to a Spyder RT S? I ride a 2005 with 2012 Road Smith conversion, so just thinking out loud if maybe a change is in store for me. Getting long in the tooth, thinking the RT S may be a smoother ride for me and my lady.
    I rode Goldwings for years and quit because of all the crazies out there and also a weak knee. I liked the Wing but LOVE the Spyder! I am approaching 70 and this is definitely my ride! Take one for a ride and you will be driving one!

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

As mentioned, this subject has been around for 11 years for me. That is when I triked my '02 Wing with a Motor Trike kit. I bought it in '01 and triked it in '05. Still have Punkin' and love him. Love them both. Kept the GW because I could no get much for it and it is still perfect. Runs like a hose. Which is best?......the one I am on.

For long distances, like 6-700 miles a day for several days, the GW is more comfortable for me. In the hills and 150 mile breakfast runs, I take Mr. Cognac. Each scoot is different for different riders. Ya pays your money and ya takes your chances. Good luck.

Last edited by Mr. White; 10-24-2016 at 09:24 PM.

I traded my 2014 RT for a 2017 Mr. White RT-S. I am George Lewis. I live two miles from Boerne, TX. I am 89, retired USAF and Sony Corp. I also have a GW MotorTrike. My email: scoot62@aol.com

SAVE THE CHUPACABRA
    If you have not been to Luckenbach, your journey is not complete.