Registered Users TeddyBearsRoadster's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default Any SpyderRiders in SW Wisconsin?

New SpyderRider here. Bought my 1st one in May 2016. A 2008 GS SM5. Put 4600 miles on over summer. Recently found a 2011 RSS SE5 with only 4700 miles. Was able to trade up to the 2011 RSS beginning of Oct. love the RSS SE5 as I've had a back injury causing some disc and nerve damage. The RSS SE5 lets me shift with the paddle shifter on handle bars and not have to try to shift with my left leg. Makes me feel much safer and removes a possible unable to shift incident from happening. I've ridden 400 awesome miles so far this month. Only caught in the rain once so that's not to bad.
    Interested in meeting up with any other SpyderRiders in the SouthWest Wisconsin "Fennimore" area for coffee and/or plan a ride or what ever comes up. Fennimore is the crossroads of state Hwy's 61 and 18. So who's out there. Hope to hear from you soon.
    Ride Safe, John.

Spyder Garage

Default Don't know. ..!!

not familiar with the area but according to the records...there are 151 spyderlovers in Wisconsin one of them has to be close by...
    Gene and Ilana De Laney
    Mt. Helix, California

​2012 RS sm5
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black

Spyder Garage

Default Wisconsin Spyder riders

You want to contact SOAR at: spyderownersandryders@yahoo.com
    They headquarter at Robs Powersports in Johnson Creek WI.
    2015 RT S 1330 ACE SM6:
    Intense Red Pearl
    Utopia Drivers backrest
    Lamonsters NBV Hwy Pegs
    Lamonsters SpyderDock
    Lidlox Helmet Locks
    iJDMTOY seq turn signals
    SpyderPops foam grips, bump skid and missing belt guard,
    LED headlights & fog lights, BRP adjustable side air deflectors.
    BajaRon's stabilizer bar
    1330 primary muffler delete by Pit Bull
    Cust Dyn HMT 3rd brake light
    Squared Away laser align
    Stebel air horn
    Rear mud flap

Spyder Garage

We are in La Crosse so not too far, and we joined SOAR. Great group of people.

Spyder Garage

Also joined SOAR. We're in the big metropolis of Arena, WI. We ride the SW WI area a lot actually. Potosi is a trip we make a few times each summer.
    2021 RT Limited

2016 RTS , Pearl White

Registered Users TeddyBearsRoadster's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default Thanks for the reply.

Thanks for the great replies. Looks like SOAR is the place for me to go.
    Ill ck them out. Lacrosse, Arena are not that far for sure.
    My name is John. I'm in Grant Co. town of Fennimore. Right where hwy 60 and hwy 18 cross each other. Hope to make connections sometime this summmer.
    Y'all take care now, ride safe and God Bless.

John, TeddyBear.

Spyder Garage

Default Former Grant County resident now in Rochester

Quote Originally Posted by TeddyBearsRoadster View Post
    Fennimore is the crossroads of state Hwy's 61 and 18. So who's out there. Hope to hear from you soon.
    Ride Safe, John.
    Hi John,

I am no longer in the area, but I travel the east and west sides of the Big Muddy often. I ride a 2011 RTS SM5 and a GW 1500SE.

Perhaps meeting somewhere between our locations to burn off some miles? I do trailer my Spyder so I can quickly move where my next whim directs me.

You should know/learn about WISOAR, the group that meets in and near Johnson Creek about a half hour east of Madison. They just last weekend had a two day ride in the La Crosse area. Also ... One of the key organizers there, Pete, lives in the New Glarus area.

Hope this all helps, J

If you call Rob's Performance Sports you can ask for Tom Dorcey or Penny, both of whom are key to organizing and planning WISOAR events.

Spyder Garage

Default October WISOAR ride plan. Pretty darned close to Fennimore

Hello Everyone!

Autumn is coming quickly and the temps a dipping fast. Be sure to make the most of this beautiful season and get out and ride.

You have been asking our Ride Leaders if we can return to the great riding areas around Green County again. Last year our October ride took us to the Toy Train Barn in Argyle; many of you couldn't get enough and asked to go back....so we've combined both of these popular rides (plus ice cream) into our SOAR ride for October 21st.

Come meet us at Rob's at 9:00 for coffee, doughnuts and other goodies. Be gassed up and ready to ride because we'll pull out on this all day outing at 10:00am sharp.

10:00 Depart Robs
    11:00 Rest stop in Evansville
    12:00 Lunch in New Glarus, restaurant to be announced....we're doing a lot of taste testing.
    1:45 Toy Train Barn in Argyle
    3:00 Ice Cream in Monroe
    We'll then point everyone in the right direction home...or hang out in downtown Monroe for some night time fun.

This is Pete's back yard and he knows all the best roads to discover. Don't miss this beautiful fall ride.

****SAVE THE DATES, Be sure to mark your calendar for our annual Blue Balls and Breastsicles Ride on Black Friday and our Holiday Party on Saturday, January 13. Information on both coming soon.

Spyder Owners And Ryders

Please see our website for more information, www.joinsoar.com. We welcome you to check out our group blog for photos, discussion board, calendar of events, and more. Everyone is encouraged to become a member of the site to receive email notices of new information. http://wisoar.shutterfly.com and be sure to LIKE us on Facebook http://.facebook.com/Pages/Spyder-Ow...01653903224220

Spyder Garage

Come to Johnson Creek and check us out. We do a monthly ride and several other rides through the season. And we have a holiday party and a summer party. We also have Rendezvous every "even" year, and a customer appreciation party. Rob's Performance is awesome!!!!

https://joinsoar.com/
    2021 RT Limited

2016 RTS , Pearl White