Spyder Garage

Default For Sale 2014 Spyder STS

If you are looking for a super clean Can Am Spyder that guaranteed to turn heads, this is it. Up for sale is my 2014 Can Am Spyder STS SE-5 with 7,500 miles. It was purchased new in May 2015 with 1 mile on the odometer. Nearly $2,000 in upgrades and modifications include an Ultimate Seat with driver and passenger backrests (original seat included with the bike) as well as a Spyderpops LED bumpskid, Brake Run Turn LED lights as well as A ARM daytime running lights. This bike needs absolutely nothing and is ready for you to ride. We have had a lot of fun with it but are looking at a different bike. The original price was $22,049. I am asking $12,000 firm for a quick sale. It is under warranty until May 2017. Please feel free to text or call at 812-603-6295 with any questions.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Hollywood168; 10-19-2016 at 10:57 AM.

Spyder Garage

Very sharp bike and a great price, hopefully someone will buy it soon.

Cruzr Joe4
    2018 F3 Limited, BRP Driver Backrest, Spyderpops Lighted Bump Skid, Dual Spyclops Light, Mirror Turn Signals, Laser Alignment, Engine LEDs, Fog Lights With Halo's, Cushion Handgrips, BRT LEDs, and Under Lighting, Lamonster IPS, (with Clock), F4 25" Vented Windshield with Wings, Airhawk "R" Cushions. Position 4 Brake setting, Short reach Handlebars, Dash Mounted Voltmeter and 12 Volt Plug. Set of 3rd pegs. Extended Passenger Seat. Exterior BRP Connect setup, Ultimate Trailer

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Cruzr Joe View Post
    Very sharp bike and a great price, hopefully someone will buy it soon.

Cruzr Joe4

Thanks Cruzr Joe, I am sure someone will have a lot of fun with it. I know I have.....

Spyder Garage

The bike is sold...... Spoke with the folks at Imotorsports and they offered me my asking price plus I got a solid deal on the last 2016 F3 Special Series they had in the crate. I came out ahead by trading in with a break on the sales tax plus they are going to drop off the new one at my door and pick up the ST at no charge. Jason was great to deal with. Hopefully there will be a little riding weather left by the time it gets here.