Very Active Member GaryTheBadger's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default Hotel recommendation

Hello, I will be visiting my father in Huntington Beach later this month, and I'm looking for a good hotel recommendation, roughly near PCH and Warner. Thank you! Gary, Bentonville, Arkansas (formerly from CA)
    Enjoying now: 2015 Spyder F3 SE6, 1970 Indian MM-5A, 1972 Suzuki RV90J Rover, 2017 Indian Chieftain (wife's)
    Wish-I-had-kept-them: 2008 Spyder GS SE-5, 1967 Shelby GT500 w/Paxton supercharger, 1972 DeTomaso Pantera, 1991, 1992 & 2001 Acura NSX's, 2012 V-Star 950 Tourer, various 2-, 3- and 4-wheelers
    2015 F3 SE6 , White - The fastest color!

Spyder Garage

Hi Gary The Badger, I don't have any personal recommendations, however this one seems to fit your criteria,. It is located in Huntington Beach off of PCH on the water-- I just copied and pasted.
    The Waterfront Beach Resort, a Hilton Hotel21100 Pacific Coast Highway, Huntington Beach, CA

http://www.waterfrontresort.com Yelp gave it 4 stars

Don't know what you want to spend, for end of this month it looked like approx $200-250

Near warner center there are many hotels, comfort Inn, Hampton Inn, Days Inn, Residence Inn and more, from $75 up, check each ones yelp and you will have a good idea, Everywhere should be nice and safe as they are all competing for your dollar. If you say you are a "AAA" member or "AARP member many times you will receive a 10% discount.

Have a great time! Are you riding out?

When we go to the Pageant of the Masters in Laguna Beach we stay at The Inn at Laguna because it is in walking distance to everything.

Best,

TicketBait

Very Active Member GaryTheBadger's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Thank you Ticketbait. The one on PCH is a little too rich for us, but the others you mention should be fine. I'll set something up. We're not riding out, I don't get enough time off work for that, but it is on my bucket list to ride the length of Hwy 1 on a Spyder, as soon as I retire. For the 51 years I used to live in CA, I never rode or drove the entire length of Hwy 1, just pieces, such as near Hearst Castle.

My Mom used to live in Laguna Beach, I've done both the Pageant and the Art A Fair...both great events.
    Enjoying now: 2015 Spyder F3 SE6, 1970 Indian MM-5A, 1972 Suzuki RV90J Rover, 2017 Indian Chieftain (wife's)
    Wish-I-had-kept-them: 2008 Spyder GS SE-5, 1967 Shelby GT500 w/Paxton supercharger, 1972 DeTomaso Pantera, 1991, 1992 & 2001 Acura NSX's, 2012 V-Star 950 Tourer, various 2-, 3- and 4-wheelers
    2015 F3 SE6 , White - The fastest color!