Spyder Garage

Default From 2011 RT Ltd. to 2016 F3 Ltd.

I picked up my 2016 F3 Ltd. last week and so far I'm loving it (I traded in my 2011 RT Ltd.). Quick question I've already added the Nelson Riggs tank bag, Ultraguard back bag, side bag liner inserts, ram mount, and 12 volt outlet, what else besides the auxiliary lights would you add?
    Last edited by Jersey Girl; 10-02-2016 at 09:03 AM.
    Jersey Girl
    Jersey Shore
    2016 F3 Limited
    2012 Jeep Sahara - my other ride

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

There's not much else to do. They come from the manufacturer/dealer set up pretty sweetly. I added a Gps, a Saddlemen touring bag (which acts as a backrest as well) and mirror-mounted turn signal LED strips from Lamonster and his LED auxiliary lights.

Enjoy the the new ride! They are like Indy cars with handle bars!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Jersey Girl View Post
    I picked up my 2016 F3 Ltd. last week and so far I'm loving it (I traded in my 2011 RT Ltd.). Quick question I've already added the Nelson Riggs tank bag, Ultraguard back bag, side bag liner inserts, ram mount, and 12 volt outlet, what else besides the auxiliary lights would you add?

You can't go wrong with TricLED's light package (front fender red and amber, saddlebag lights and run/brake/turn lights). Light that baby up!!!
    2020 Chalk, RT Limited, Dark and matching RT622 trailer and BRP hitch. BRP Drivers Backrest, Auxiliary Light, Garmin Zumo XT, GPS Support, RT Rear Panel and Travel Cover. Spyderpops LEDs on fenders, mirrors, saddlebags, top case and RT rear panel. Spyderpops Rock Guard. BajaRon Swaybar, Wolo Bad Boy horn, Freedom Windshield, Elka Shocks.
    2020 RT Limited , Chalk