Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Default Accessible Spyder RS SE5 for Sale

I'm selling my low mileage 2010 Spyder which is well-equipped for disabled riders like me. I've spent a ton of time and money to make it work for me despite a spinal cord injury that took the use of my legs. I see there are a number of people on this site who have made similar mods and know how much this stuff costs. I installed ISCI floorboards and an ISCI handbrake. I have both the original seat and a Corbin seat that lets me fuel up after scooting back to the rear seat. I also rigged up a hand control for the parking brake that works well and looks good. To avoid ugling-up the Spyder I strap the wheelchair to a luggage rack made for a Givi top box. Its worked great for 10K miles, including a couple of trips from California to Colorado. I also have Givi side bags for luggage and a medium height windscreen. I enjoyed it a ton but after moving into a new home I had to choose between the Spyder and my Harley sidecar rig. Since the sidecar works for my Beagles, I reluctantly decided to sell the Can Am. Blue Book says its worth over $9k, not including all the upgrades. I would love to see it go to a disabled rider, so I'm willing to eat the cost of the upgrades.
    Attached Images Attached Images