Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default headin back to west virginia

Heat and humidity here in South Carolina isn't good for my asthma/copd so we're packing things back up and moving home to Morgantown West Virginia in a couple weeks. Can't wait to start riding the mountains again!

Spyder Garage

Default HEAT

Quote Originally Posted by quasi View Post
    Heat and humidity here in South Carolina isn't good for my asthma/copd so we're packing things back up and moving home to Morgantown West Virginia in a couple weeks. Can't wait to start riding the mountains again!
    Quasi;
    i agree with your statement about heat/humidity....
    although you get more humidity down by the coast, we here in the Upstate fair a bit better in that category... however, moving to W VA, you'll find that winter riding is at a minimum there... as for riding the mountains, we in the Upstate ride the BLUE RIDGE mountains all year round... OK, we'll get a couple days when we can't, but it's never more than a 'couple' days hiatus...
    good luck with your move, and enjoy...
    Dan P
    SPYD3R

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SPYD3R View Post
    Quasi;
    i agree with your statement about heat/humidity....
    although you get more humidity down by the coast, we here in the Upstate fair a bit better in that category... however, moving to W VA, you'll find that winter riding is at a minimum there... as for riding the mountains, we in the Upstate ride the BLUE RIDGE mountains all year round... OK, we'll get a couple days when we can't, but it's never more than a 'couple' days hiatus...
    good luck with your move, and enjoy...
    Dan P
    SPYD3R
    moved down here back in feb this year from wv. rode up there until jan 10th, was darn cold, but rode a patriot guard mission in the 21 degree temps. spent most of my life there. I own a home there in Morgantown so we're not going there blind.