Thread: WTB Bumpskid

Spyder Garage

Default WTB Bumpskid

Still looking for a used bumpskid for a 2012 RSS.... Thanks
    Last edited by Gacrane27; 09-28-2016 at 08:29 AM.

Spyder Garage

Gacrane, I really don't think there'll be too many people taking their bumpskids off once they've put one on!! And very few who'd bother removing them when they sell their Spyder, that'd probably necessitate a drop in their asking price or what they got on their trade in!

All up, bumpskids are pretty much a desired addition on any Spyder, so I'd be somewhat surprised if there were many suitable (or more likely any!?!) available 2nd hand/used??!? Altho there may be some people out there who might be 'upgrading' their Spyder from a 'bumpskid without LED's' to a 'bumpskid with LED's'??

Still, I think you're probably on a hiding to nothing here!! Your best bet is likely to be buying new from Spyderpops (see the Home page for a link). Sorry.

Ps: you would probably have been smarter to add this latest post to the end of your earlier thread asking the same thing, at least that way the growing number of individual posts in the original thread may have attracted attention from readers interested in seeing if you ever got a result in your search for a used bumpskid; where-as a new thread like this asking what it does is waaay more likely to see potential readers checking the title & once again thinking 'Yeah right, why not just go to the site sponsor who sells them?!' before moving on to read something else.

Just sayin'
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 09-27-2016 at 08:19 PM.