Well, based on others comments and my own experience over a month, I thought I would give the BajaRon sway bar a go, especially as I already had the heavier duty front and rear shocks on the 2016 Limited.

The install was pretty easy, using a two prong bike lift, then with supports under the front arms. Unfortunately the supports weren't tall enough so I had to use only the lift with wooden blocks under the Spyder while actually removing the bar, which was a bit of a worry. Also, there are an extra couple of bolts strengthening the sway bar frame channel which had to be removed before you could remove the bar....(perhaps a 2016 or Limited innovation?). It also made it a lot easier when I removed the two black plastic protector panels. Took about 3 hours (about 1 hour of which was spent trying to work out how to get enough safe height to work under the Spyder).

I was skeptical heading out for a ride as to how much difference it could possibly make. I shouldn't have been. The trait of the Spyder which most concerned me (constant corrections in faster corners.....due partly to my lack of smoothness), simply disappeared, along with the feeling of "spearing off" the road. Out on the freeway it also appeared more stable in strong winds (not that it wasn't already, but........).

One thing I really liked was on a straight narrow slightly cambered country road, with poorly maintained edges, I had previously worried about spearing off as the Spyder constantly moved when I had to get well over for oncoming traffic. Not any more. It holds its line beautifully.
I'm not quite sure how that works, as Ron says it only works during turns, or when side forces are applied, but the difference is very noticeable.

All in all, a great product for me, and at an absolute bargain price for what it achieves....

Thanks very much, Ron