Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Spyder Garage
    2015 RT Limited: Fox Shocks - RonJon swaybar and links - BRP Comfort Seat - BRP Triaxis handlebars - Yokohama tires (26psi fronts 28psi back) - Centramatic wheel balancers - BRP belt tensioner - BRP Short windshield - CATdelete/Spyder1 attitude exhaust - Lamonster footpegs - sintered brake pads - LED TRYCLED lights - BumpSkid

2015 RT Limited , black

Spyder Garage

I purchased a small hauler last year - Forest River 25RR which measures 30 tongue to tail. We just wanted the smallest toyhauler we could find that would be easy to pull and could hold one trike plus our bicycles, golf clubs and other things while at shows and camping. This unit works very well and I pull it with a chevy avalanche 1500.
    I rigged up a winch that I hook to the trikes trailer hitch so I can pull the trike in backwards. On the RT units the trike will not fit going in front first. This also worked out great.
    I went with a new 2014 hold over as the cabinets are medium brown vs the black that is common on the 2016, I believe I paid 18k for the unit complete.

camping2016.jpg

Spyder Garage

Default Toyhauler

My husband and I had been searching for Toy-haulers also - we ended up going to Sundowner - a livestock trailer manufacturer and found they also built Toy-haulers. We ordered our own- the way we wanted it without all the extra bells and whistles - that to us, weren't necessary. We flat track race vintage bikes and needed room for three to four bikes and tools. Also - just traveling fit 2-RTs [back to back] or my husbands Roadglide and my RT. We have a 14' garage separate from the living quarters. It was great getting the unit the way we wanted.

Spyder Garage

Default We have Cruiser RV's Stryker 2912 Toy Hauler

We have a Stryker 29' interior length. It is a beast mostly due to the height but will fit both spyder's if it needs to. Normally we only take the RT when vacationing. There is no issue pulling the RT into it either forward or backwards. King size bed is a plus and it had the best counter space of the toy haulers we were looking at. 20150314_134208.jpg20150228_162233.jpg
    The Girlz,
    2015 Red RT-S SE5
    2015 Denim Blue ST-Limited SE5
    Black 2010 RT-622

Spyder Garage
    2015 RT Limited: Fox Shocks - RonJon swaybar and links - BRP Comfort Seat - BRP Triaxis handlebars - Yokohama tires (26psi fronts 28psi back) - Centramatic wheel balancers - BRP belt tensioner - BRP Short windshield - CATdelete/Spyder1 attitude exhaust - Lamonster footpegs - sintered brake pads - LED TRYCLED lights - BumpSkid

2015 RT Limited , black