Hybrid View

Spyder Garage

Default Road Warrior URGENT REQUEST FOR HELP One last time

URGENT REQUEST FOR HELP…last one…promise... The Road Warrior Foundation needs assistance from the spyderlovers community to make this years ride happen for our final rider in Annapolis MD, Mark Lang, US Army Ret. He showed up at the Maryland DMV to take his test today, THE POWER WAS OUT!!! so they wouldn’t test him. He was rescheduled for tomorrow at the DMV in Annapolis MD at noon. We are looking to set him up with a small/starter motorcycle or SPYDER that he can blast through his test with so he can come on the ride. He completed his apex riders safety course in Virginia…then found out that Maryland doesn’t recognize it... and has his learners permit, he just needs to take his test and hop on an airplane Friday to hit the Road Warrior Ride... We're really hoping someone in the community might be able to assist and make sure this hero has the trip of a lifetime. Will make it worth their time with an awesome Road Warrior gear pack. Any help appreciated. Thanks brother can't wait to catch up next week. I will be the Point of Contact
    Craig Anders
    Craig@roadwarrior.org
    719-964-6868

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I wish I could help, but I'm tied up in a class that I can't get out of, tomorrow - this is ridiculous. I took the Apex class in Virginia after I got my Spyder - I already had my license, but it had been years since I'd ridden and felt I needed a refresher. The class is excellent.
    2013 RT Limited , White (the fastest color!)

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

just did this today for another rider in PA. I promise that whoever can make themselves available, you will find it to be one remarkable day!! i'd have a tough time making it there by noon, or i'd do it again!!

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I told Craig I could help if they can get Mark an afternoon appointment in Hagerstown, tomorrow, or if they can get him an appointment on Thursday, in Annapolis.

I sure hope DMV cooperates with this issue.
    Last edited by Dan McNally; 09-14-2016 at 04:25 AM.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Dan McNally View Post
    I told Craig I could help if they can get Mark an afternoon appointment in Hagerstown, tomorrow, or if they can get him and appointment on Thursday, in Annapolis.

I sure hope DMV cooperates with this issue.
    dmv made it happen on this end. today was cdl day and they made an exception for Daniel!! sure hope you can make it happen with them. if I was closer, i'd do it again. no one in the Maryland web that can do it? do they have a facebook page?

Spyder Garage

Thanks guys

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by spydaman60 View Post
    dmv made it happen on this end. today was cdl day and they made an exception for Daniel!! sure hope you can make it happen with them. if I was closer, i'd do it again. no one in the Maryland web that can do it? do they have a facebook page?
    I shared the request, last night - hopefully, someone will come through.