Spyder Garage

Default Need help with Toyota part

Hi, I'm trying to find these parts but I am failing ! It is for a 2012 Toyota Tundra, Rock Warrior, double cab, 5.7 liter, 4 wheel dr.

They are the flexible flaps that shield splashing from the engine or inside wheel wells. They are black, flat, flexible, rubbery type pieces that either screw on, or nylon rivet. I am not certain of what they are called.

The pics are where one is missing near the rear tire, and where one is still in place near the front tire. I'm guessing they should be available on the internet. Any advice from you handy folks would be much appreciated.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Spyder Garage

How about a Toyota dealer? Or make a copy of the one on the other side of the truck. My guess is since this is a Can Am Spyder forum you probably won't get a lot of help.

SpyderLovers Sponsor Motorcycledave's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Toyota dealer or maybe LMC Trucks

Quote Originally Posted by C3517C View Post
    Hi, I'm trying to find these parts but I am failing ! It is for a 2012 Toyota Tundra, Rock Warrior, double cab, 5.7 liter, 4 wheel dr.

They are the flexible flaps that shield splashing from the engine or inside wheel wells. They are black, flat, flexible, rubbery type pieces that either screw on, or nylon rivet. I am not certain of what they are called.

The pics are where one is missing near the rear tire, and where one is still in place near the front tire. I'm guessing they should be available on the internet. Any advice from you handy folks would be much appreciated.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Mac View Post
    How about a Toyota dealer? Or make a copy of the one on the other side of the truck. My guess is since this is a Can Am Spyder forum you probably won't get a lot of help.
    Yeah, but its the off topic board. You can get help with anything from SCUBA equipment to guns. There's a lot of knowledge out there.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I had some time, so I did a little bit (tiny bit) of digging for you...

I drew a blank. Because those pieces seem to be unique to just one vehicle package: your best bet might just have to be your dealer...
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Spyder Garage

Try https://www.1sttoyotaparts.com/ Think you are looking for fender liners, not sure though.
    I used to get a lot of parts for my 87 Toyota Hilux 4X4, when I couldn't find any parts locally. They usually have pretty good prices. Good luck.
    USAF MSgt, Retired
    2018 F3 Intense Red
    Squared Away Lasar alignment, TricLED Headlights, Foglights,Safety Bundle with Turn Module, BajaRon Sway Bar,Squared Away Mirror Wedges, Stebel Air Horn, Dash Turn Indicators, TricLED USA Flag
    2018 F3L , Intense Red

Spyder Garage

Check at some junk yards. Those trucks are not needing them anymore.
    I'm trying to see if I can get the adjustment part for my 2005 Tundra's headlights as both of mine are broken. I may have to purchase the whole assemblies either from a dealer of a junk yard.

Spyder Garage

Thanks to all for checking. I did actually go to the junkyard out here, but they didn't have a match. It looks like I'll have to suck it up and go to the dealer. I'll also check the internet recommendation.
    I could probably cut my own if I can find the right material. Just a thought.