Spyder Garage

Default Where can i get air line gauges to test both front tires at same time

Spyder Garage

Default Here....

JT's Machine shop who is a sponsor vender here. check the home page for the link....
    Gene and Ilana De Laney
    Mt. Helix, California

​2012 RS sm5
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black

Spyder Garage

Default air hose

Quote Originally Posted by doug1950 View Post
    One of the Spyder vendor on home page.
    http://spyderstore.com/index.php?rou...tegory&path=63
    2015 RT-S SE Silver/Black

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

digital air gauge works fine too. my tires set at the same pressure

Spyder Garage

Get JT's rig, I have had one for almost 3 years and it works great. I use it for my trailer, too. You won't be sorry.
    "A Wise Man Once Said, I Should Ask My Wife."
    2017 Champagne Metallic RT-S SE-6 Rivco Dual Flag Holders; Slingmods Highway Pegs; (Hate Them) Airhawk Seat Cushion; Show Chrome Black Touring Rack w/ Risers & Touring Windshield; RAM X Mount For TXTAG; TackForm Phone Mount; Lidlox; Magic Mirror Mounts; Guardian Bells; WOLO "Bad Boy" Air Horn; Dual USB Power Outlet With Voltmeter; 12V outlet for misc. stuff; Spyderpops Full View Mirror Turn Signals; Large Brake Pedal; Kott Grilles; Large Mud Flap; BajaRon 3 Piece Sway Bar, Last But Not Least, Kuhmo Rear Rire, Vedrestien Fronts.
    2017 RT-S , Brake pedal extender is twice the size of the stock pedal. Champagne Metallic

Spyder Garage

I much prefer a single gauge with an accuracy of 0.1 psi. Just use the gauge and set them both the same. I do exactly this before each alignment.

Blue Flame Spyder F3-S
    2015 F3S , Blue Flame

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by doug1950 View Post

At the ticket counter. Oops I see what you mean. Go to home Depot, they have all the parts and make one up yourself. Very easy. Don't know why you would need that. Too much trouble to mess with. A simple accurate gauge will accomplish the same thing if you are trying to get equal pressure in each tire.

Jack
    All my life I wanted to be somebody, now I realize I should have been more specific.
    2019 Specialized E-Bike COMO 2.0
    2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland
    2018 Tiffin Phaeton 37BH Motorhome
    2015 BMW R1200R LC
    2014 RTL SE6 Pearl White
    2012 RT-622 trailer viper red
    2014 Look 7x12 motorcycle trailer silver and black
    2011 Polaris Ranger green
    2013 GMC Yukon Denali XL silver oak
    2016 Can Am Maverick

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

How accurate do you want it? Most cheap analog gauges (non-liquid filled or slide type) can be as much as 1psi or more off. Digitals are better, still not calibrated unless you have a reference pressure to test against. Also, reading both tires - better be in a shady garage, since more sun on one tire than the other will affect pressure.

A single digital gauge is about all you'd need.
    When life throws you curves, aim for the apex
    Current stable: 09 Thruxton / 09 FZ6
    Sold List: 97 Ninja500R, 03 SV650K3, 01 Ducati 750Sport Dark, 73 CB350/4, 03 F650GSA, 08 Gixxer600, 03 Gixxer600, 91 VFR750F, 09 KLX250, 06 Thruxton 900, 08 Spyder RS , 12 Street TripleR, 15 RC390, 02 VFR800, 09 KLX250S, 10 F650GS
    JLohPhotos
    ... Motorcycles are kind of like Baskin Robbins... You're looking at 31 flavors of ice cream, don't you kind of want to know what they all taste like?...
    2008 GS , Millennium Yellow

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Default Yep, asp125 is correct

If you are riding with the sun shinning on your left side for any length of time, that left side tire can easily be as much as 2 psi+ higher in tire pressure than the tire on the right side. So don't get too hung up on micro managing your tire pressure. Remember your tire pressures are supposed to be checked and set when cold. If the fronts are set at 18/19 psi and the rear at 28 psi. within five miles or five minutes you can be up to 21/22 in the front and 30/31 in the rear. If you are riding two up it can even be higher. Just keep them close with a good digital gage and enjoy the ride.
    Last edited by 2dogs; 09-04-2016 at 04:06 PM.