Memorial Member
    Spyder Garage

Default September Caswell Ride

Bemidji, here comes the Caswell Riders! We are riding north on September 3-5. If you'd like to head up in a group be at Caswell Cycle in Mora by 9am and we will leave on our adventure at 10am. If you haven't already done so, make your reservations at the Super8 in Bemidji. Don't forget to mention "Caswell Riders" when calling them.

More details on where we are riding and eating will be coming soon....trying to nail down a few things first.

Hope to see you there, Paula
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Spyder Owner Since June '08 & April '12

Memorial Member
    Spyder Garage

For those of you planning on riding this weekend to Bemidji here is a little more information.

If you would like to ride up north with a group, some of us will be meeting up at Caswell Cycle in Mora on Saturday morning and leaving a 10am. Les and Kaye will not be able to leave in the morning with us, but will head up north later in the day. We'll travel up through Garrison, Deerwood, Crosby, Emily, Outing......basically taking Hwy 6 up to Hwy 2. We'll get checked into the Super 8 in Bemidji and then head to supper at Four Point Grille and Bar (it's across the street from the motel) at 6:30pm.

Seth will be leading us on our ride Sunday all over his beloved "dirt town" and surrounding area with a stop for lunch. After the ride we will head over to Seth and Heather's house for a picnic supper and a nice evening of chatting and meeting the newest little Caswell Rider, Jeff!!!

Monday morning after breakfast (to be determined) Les will be back in the lead taking us back south as only Les does on lots of back country roads. As we head home feel free to branch off towards your homes, but let Les know about when you plan to do that so he doesn't worry that we lost you!

As with all our rides, please start the day with a full tank of gas, dress for the weather (sun, rain, cold), and don't forget to pack your sense of adventure too! Hope to see many of you on our weekend ride.

Paula

P.S. If you are planning on joining the ride could you please respond letting me know, so that we can plan the food for the picnic more accurately

Spyder Garage

Paula,

Kathy and I (Les) will be joining you! Let the adventure begin
    2021 Sea To Sky, 2020 RTL

Isn't it weird that in AMERICA our flag and our culture offend so many people......
    but our benefits don't?
    2015 F3S , White & Blue

Memorial Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by PW2013STL View Post
    Paula,

Kathy and I (Les) will be joining you! Let the adventure begin
    Are you planning on leaving from Caswell's in the morning?

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Butch2025&Paula View Post
    Are you planning on leaving from Caswell's in the morning?
    Yes
    2021 Sea To Sky, 2020 RTL

Isn't it weird that in AMERICA our flag and our culture offend so many people......
    but our benefits don't?
    2015 F3S , White & Blue

Spyder Garage

Just wanted to stop in and say hi. Wife and I are new Spyder owners as of three weeks ago, and I've been poking around SpyderLovers ever since. Had no idea there was even a Minnesota group on here.

Quite the coincidence that you guys are leaving from Caswell...we live about fifteen minutes from there and bought our Spyder from them. Was up there this morning getting the heated grips fixed. Don't think we'll be able to make this one, but I may take a ride up and say hello tomorrow morning.
    2013 Spyder RT-S SE5