Spyder Garage

Default Considering starting a Tucson area riding group.

Ok. So I have only lived in the Tucson (Sahuarita) area for a year now. I see two clubs from Phoenix and one from Sierra Vista, but nothing specific to Spyders in the Tucson area? Back in Wisconsin I spent some time helping a very successful club and may have a desire to start something up in this area. I wanted to gauge if there would be any interest from the area in a very informal group that maybe did a monthly ride and some local dinner rides. Feel free to respond here or private message me if you would be interested in meeting and riding with some other Spyder Ryder's. Thank you.

Jeff

Spyder Garage

Default Nice...!!

You should have enough considering there are 64 members there and many non members. Hope you get some quick responses and get a group/club going there can never be enough ryding groups...
    Gene and Ilana De Laney
    Mt. Helix, California

​2012 RS sm5
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black

Spyder Garage

Default Tucson

PM Jack Herbst. He knows most folks there. Joe
    Joe Meyer

Dealer for the Outlaw/ROLO laser Alignment system

Spyder Garage

I'm game. PM me and let's talk. We do need our own group here in the Tucson area.

Jack
    All my life I wanted to be somebody, now I realize I should have been more specific.
    2019 Specialized E-Bike COMO 2.0
    2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland
    2018 Tiffin Phaeton 37BH Motorhome
    2015 BMW R1200R LC
    2014 RTL SE6 Pearl White
    2012 RT-622 trailer viper red
    2014 Look 7x12 motorcycle trailer silver and black
    2011 Polaris Ranger green
    2013 GMC Yukon Denali XL silver oak
    2016 Can Am Maverick

Spyder Garage

I was looking for this post!!! I saw it the other day and didn't have a chance to reply. Anyway I hope this works out! Tucson could use a group. Keep me updated, we would love to join you for a few rydes or whatever. If you would like to come join us and the other 2 groups from Phoenix on November 12th at Roper Lake that would be so awesome. Cindy

2016 F3-L Special Series Triple Black
    August 25, 2016

2014 ST-Limited
    July 2, 2014

"Just going down that long lonesome highway" and now REALLY loving every minute!!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by AppleSpyder View Post
    I was looking for this post!!! I saw it the other day and didn't have a chance to reply. Anyway I hope this works out! Tucson could use a group. Keep me updated, we would love to join you for a few rydes or whatever. If you would like to come join us and the other 2 groups from Phoenix on November 12th at Roper Lake that would be so awesome. Cindy
    Thanks for the kind response. We would join you guys more often if it was closer. Bonnie's condition doesn't always allow us to go for 90 minutes before the ride even starts. We have also been pretty busy with our 17 year old. We are not quite empty nesters yet, like most Spyder Ryder's. We will look at the November ride. If this group can get some traction I'm sure we will be putting some shared possibilities out there. Already looking at a weekend overnight ride on Route 666 Devils Highway with a stay in Alpine. Wondering if it would be OK to gauge interest with an email to your group as I know there are a few from this area? Don't want to over step.

Jeff

Spyder Garage

Default Thinking of this for a logo

Spyder Garage

Jeff

Keep us up to date and see if you get any traction out this effort.

Larry

Spyder Garage

Lightbulb Long weekend !

Holiday weekend coming up. How about a Saturday or Sunday ride?

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Frankie C View Post
    Holiday weekend coming up. How about a Saturday or Sunday ride?
    My calendar is full. Maybe others. Where are you located and what interest might you have in a Tucson area group?

Spyder Garage

I am in Prescott Valley, Kinda far to go for a group ride but would love to meet up if your ever North. I am just getting my 2016- F3 T tomorrow.

Spyder Garage

Do you know about this facebook page?

https://www.facebook.com/Southern-Ar...5966638453337/

Spyder Garage

Default Yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Beaudog View Post
    Do you know about this facebook page?

https://www.facebook.com/Southern-Ar...5966638453337/
    Yes. We have ridden with them. Great group. However they are out of Sierra Vista, a 90 minute ride most times for me before even getting started. We will continue to hook up with them on occasion when the rides head more to the North. My thoughts with this idea is get people from the Tucson area together.

Spyder Garage

I live on the east side of Tucson. I'm on fb Southern Arizona Spyder Riders. Sunday rides are hard because of work. Saturday Spyder rides and car shows get my interest. My 2012 RT Limited is my first choice to go anywhere.

Spyder Garage

Default Has the club been started?

Quote Originally Posted by Jwenzen View Post
    Ok. So I have only lived in the Tucson (Sahuarita) area for a year now. I see two clubs from Phoenix and one from Sierra Vista, but nothing specific to Spyders in the Tucson area? Back in Wisconsin I spent some time helping a very successful club and may have a desire to start something up in this area. I wanted to gauge if there would be any interest from the area in a very informal group that maybe did a monthly ride and some local dinner rides. Feel free to respond here or private message me if you would be interested in meeting and riding with some other Spyder Ryder's. Thank you.

Jeff
    I've been riding my Spyder with a BMW group for the past several years. Nice guys, a little too fast, so I've been looking around for a Spyder group. Sierra Vista is a little far so is anything happening with this potential new group?
    Happy owner, so far

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by jimmykjimmy View Post
    I've been riding my Spyder with a BMW group for the past several years. Nice guys, a little too fast, so I've been looking around for a Spyder group. Sierra Vista is a little far so is anything happening with this potential new group?
    Yes. If you are on Facebook like our page "Tucson Area Spyder Ryders". We have already done a few rides. If you don't use Facebook, message me your contact info, I can add you to my email list.